White Bear Beauty Chlorinde and the Paranormal Parrot (Feb. 2018 MAGS)

Started by DBoyWheeler, Tue 20/02/2018 23:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

I've finally got my game for February 2018 MAGS complete.  (Granted, I could never get the volume bar in the system panel to work, but did get speed to work--sort of).

Behold...

White Bear Beauty Chlorinde and the Paranormal Parrot

The lovely Chlorinde, a beautiful white bear girl, has entered an old house on the beach, which has been abandoned for years--and meets a parrot with psychic powers.  Together, they go on a treasure hunt.

Since Chlorinde is in a bikini (thus without pockets), whenever she finds an item needed to open the secret way, the parrot will transport it to near where she needs it.

You can download the game here: https://archive.org/details/ChlorindeMAGS
Here's the page of the game here in the AGS site: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2241/

TheFrighter

A white bear girl in bikini? Character of the year!(laugh)

_

DBoyWheeler

@TheFrighther How droll. (laugh)

Well, as for a certain spot...
Spoiler
The part at the end where Chlorinde uses the items to open the secret door... I wanted to make it where the player interacts with them, but AGS was giving me some attitude, so I had to make it a "cutscene"--kind of part of the ending.
[close]

Slasher

HanaIndiana

I won!
The parrot teleporting into the room, so he'd be there as soon as I came in, was kinda creepy... in a good way.

Cassiebsg

I lost!

Spoiler

---------------------------
Adventure Game Studio
An internal error has occurred. Please note down the following information.
If the problem persists, post the details on the AGS Technical Forum.
(ACI version 3.3.5.10)

Error: prepare_script: error -18 (no such function in script) trying to run 'oOldFoamBeads_Interact'   (Room 11)

OK   
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk