4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: Mon 16/04/2018 01:14:48

Slasher

Would you trust a monster? (laugh)

Game progress: 92%

Slasher

FOUR is definitely a PARTY (laugh)

Who will you help to achieve his wishes and have his curse lifted: Dracula, Frankenstein or The Mummy?

And mostly importantly....will you find Transylvanian Gypsy, Romona:  Alchemist, Mystic, Clairvoyant and Prophesist?

Game progress 100%

Now it's test, tweak, test, tweak, test, tweak....

Slasher

Thought I would show a video as a taster (laugh)

Mummy, Werewolf and the 9-legged Spider:

Game progress: on target...

Funkpanzer

I am nowhere near finished but I did manage to make some walking animations yesterday!

Meet Rane, the anxious herbalist, Leeo, the bewildered biologist, and Jani, the fearless ecologist.

selmiak

Looks more like running than walking, but for that is is really cool! Especially the heir of the right gal. Those pockets in her jacket.... :-D

Slasher

Quote from: selmiak on Sun 18/03/2018 08:14:07
Looks more like running than walking, but for that is is really cool! Especially the heir of the right gal. Those pockets in her jacket.... :-D
More like 'marching', perhaps they are on an errand of mercy (laugh)

Either way I think they look good (nod)

Slasher

Can you ever trust a monster? See the clash of these monster titans as they vie for their own curse lifting cure where loyalty and friendship seem to vanish!
FrightFest: Dracula vs Frankenstein vs The Mummy is being tested and tweaked.

Storyline:
During a heavy storm, Dracula, Frankenstein and The Mummy have broken out of Arkatem monster asylum and are making their escape. They plan to find Transylvanian Gypsy, Romona who an inmate said will be able to lift their curses. Of course, three is a crowd so you must decide who you wish to help get his curse lifted.

Screenshots

The Mummy comfronted by a Piranhadon... a prehistoric nightmare!

The Mummy looking for items he needs to lift his curse in the land of the evil dead!

Video teaser (old edition)

Specs:
320 X 200
32 Bit color
Direct3D 9 hardware acceleration
Speech Font: Slightly larger due to some other games having speech fonts I can't really see very well.

HanaIndiana

These are looking really great everybody!

Slasher

Hope people are busy with their MAGS entry?

Would love to see others updated entries (nod)

Hope you make next months topic that is right up my street, HanaIndiana (laugh)

Slasher

Can you ever trust a monster? See the clash of these monster titans as they vie for their own curse lifting cure where loyalty and friendship seem to vanish!

Storyline:
During a heavy storm, Dracula, Frankenstein and The Mummy have broken out of Arkatem monster asylum and are making their escape. They plan to find Transylvanian Gypsy, Romona who an inmate said will be able to lift their curses. Of course, three is a crowd so you must decide who you wish to help get his curse lifted.

Screenshots

Dracula hears a Werewolf

The Mummy comfronted by a Piranhadon... a prehistoric nightmare!

The Mummy looking for items he needs to lift his curse in the land of the evil dead!

Specs:
320 X 200
32 Bit color
Direct3D 9 hardware acceleration
Speech Font: Slightly larger due to some other games having speech fonts I can't see very well.

Download FrightFest: Dracula vs Frankenstein vs The Mummy. V2

horusr

Actually i never touched it again. For 2 days i was so sleepy, and then realized nobody is interested in helping because nobody answered. Felt bad and stopped

Shadow1000

I played Frightfest as Dracula and completed it. However, it crashed when I played as Frankenstein and the Mummy
Spoiler
When I was throwing the orange at the spider
[close]

Slasher

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 23/03/2018 00:14:10
I played Frightfest as Dracula and completed it. However, it crashed when I played as Frankenstein and the Mummy
Spoiler
[close]
A schoolboy error I'v spotted 8-0

OK. Re-scripting it and will upload new build around 7:30am today.

Sorry to anyone else who caught this crash...Please play revised build (when ready) and I'll send you an orange, on the house (laugh)

Cheers ;)

New build uploaded: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2246/

Fingers crossed ;)

Funkpanzer

Sorry you couldn't find a teammate this month, horusr. This topic was definitely something fit for a group project... :P

Congrats on finishing, Slasher! This is right up my ghoul infested alley!

Work is kind of crazy but I'll at least submit the first room of my prequel to a game I never released... making that future game now a sequel... and this one the first?

In the meantime, here's Leeo taking a stroll through an unfinished background.

Slasher

Funkpanzer... I really hope you can do enough for an entry...

Good luck ;)

Shadow1000

Quote from: Slasher on Fri 23/03/2018 05:51:20
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 23/03/2018 00:14:10
Spoiler
[close]
A schoolboy error I'v spotted 8-0

OK. Re-scripting it and will upload new build around 7:30am today.

Sorry to anyone else who caught this crash...Please play revised build (when ready) and I'll send you an orange, on the house (laugh)

Cheers ;)

New build uploaded: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2246/

Fingers crossed ;)

Great. Will check it out when I get a chance.

I'm curious which character other players chose first. As I said, I did Dracula.

selmiak

This is looking nice Funkpanzer. Very colorful. I want to play it now!!! ;-D

Slasher

FrightFest: couple of tweaks added..

Slasher

Did I just hear a pin drop (laugh)

Come on guys.... Nose to the grindstone ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk