Strangeland

Started by Pinback, Tue 27/03/2018 23:44:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

INSTEAD OF COMING HERE, JSH, AND DROOLING, how about u finish whispers of the machine! Jokes aside, I'm very hyped for Whispers! Release date is closing in <3

Thank you all for your comments!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Long time no see, I have eye candy stuff, but the game is heavily being worked on, grasping depth and substance every waking minute (at least I like to think it does)

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

TheFrighter

We waiting in silence...  8-)

_

Dualnames

We now have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/fg5Nu8w

"This may be the first newfangled social media platform that I actually can manage." - Mark Yohalem
"I'm still on Windows 7" - Pinback

Dualnames

Durq

Oooooo mesmerizing...just like you, Dualnames  ;)

Dualnames

josiah1221

Very nice! Still patiently awaiting this beautiful and intriguing work of art!

Amir

Looks amazing. Good luck guys. I cannt wait to play this game.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Danvzare

Whoa, is that really in AGS?  8-0
Dayum, that's some good artwork there, and a brilliant use of the engine.

Dualnames

@josiah1221: Thank you for the patience, the game is being worked on daily, rest assured!

@Amir: <3

@Danvzare: This is in AGS, we've been pushing things to the max where we can, trying to achieve what we want!

Blondbraid

Wow, the latest gif looks fantastic!

Durq

Strangeland has a Steam page now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1369520/Strangeland/

And it looks absolutely amazing!

Darth Mandarb

Durq - are you a member of the team or did you just dig up a thread that hasn't been posted to in almost a year?

I'm going to lock this.

Pinback - if you're still out there (reading this) and you (or a team member) want to post an update let me know and I'll unlock it.

Dualnames

Sorry for the necropost, but it's for great reasons!!

We have a release date and a trailer for STRANGELAND!
The game will be released on the
Spoiler
25th of May 2021!
[close]

And a post in our dev diary: click here!
Please if you want to of course, wishlist us on STEAM [Wishlist on Steam!]. Strangeland will be available on GOG upon release as well!

Various Links:

eri0o

The launch trailer is terrifying and beautiful. Very stylish!

Dualnames

Blano

can't wait to purchase it!! it's a lot of time i'm waiting for this project been released!

TheFrighter

Coming soon on GOG! Horray!  ;)

_

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk