Issues with 8bit palettes

Started by doimus, Tue 10/04/2018 14:55:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Amir on Tue 17/05/2022 21:30:55
Hi, my game is 32 bit game but when importing the sprites I imported all with remap palette I think. Is it always marked with a tick under "import alpha"? I'm not sure if it was unchecked before and if I checked it then. Is there any impact to import with remape palette if the game is 32 bit game?

The effect is only applied when both game is 8-bit and image is 8-bit.

I think the reason why this checkbox is ticked by default is because sprite manager is not programmed to have separate defaults for 8-bit and non-8bit games.

Amir

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Wed 18/05/2022 01:08:58
Quote from: Amir on Tue 17/05/2022 21:30:55
Hi, my game is 32 bit game but when importing the sprites I imported all with remap palette I think. Is it always marked with a tick under "import alpha"? I'm not sure if it was unchecked before and if I checked it then. Is there any impact to import with remape palette if the game is 32 bit game?

The effect is only applied when both game is 8-bit and image is 8-bit.

I think the reason why this checkbox is ticked by default is because sprite manager is not programmed to have separate defaults for 8-bit and non-8bit games.

Ah ok, thank u.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk