Slay the Dragon II (MAGS April)

Started by TGames, Sun 22/04/2018 22:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

TGames

After a long period of peace, a dragon has started attacking villages and burning their crops. You must find the dragon and defeat it.

Slay the Dragon II

This is a sequel to a crappy game I made a while ago. I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Here is the game page

Edit: Since it fit all of the requirements of this month's MAGS, I have decided to submit it as an entry. I added sound and fixed the restore game bug.

selmiak

it would be more convenient to view if you scale down the images or don't upscale them in the first place...

TGames

Alright, I changed the post a bit to make it easier to view.

Shadow1000

That was fun :)

Some points if you want to improve it:

- Some sound would make a big difference!

Spoiler
There are a number of places that you can die. It asks if you want to restore but if you click restore, the list of saved games is empty, even though I saved the game a few times. I started over and THEN restored. You may want to look into this.
[close]

Good luck!

TGames

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Mon 23/04/2018 04:27:34
Spoiler
There are a number of places that you can die. It asks if you want to restore but if you click restore, the list of saved games is empty, even though I saved the game a few times. I started over and THEN restored. You may want to look into this.
[close]
Hmm that's pretty strange, I'll have to look into it.

TGames

Hey, I want to know if anyone who has played the game has found the secret ending?

Kinkilla

The game was worked out well!
Okay... some puzzles were pretty easy, however the game made a lot of fun. :)
But I have one little question:
Spoiler
I had no clue how the puzzle with the 4 colored rocks worked. I'd just guessed the right combination. So how does the puzzle really works?
[close]
And no, I didn't found the secret ending.

TGames

Quote from: Kinkilla on Sat 05/05/2018 16:56:37
But I have one little question:
Spoiler
I had no clue how the puzzle with the 4 colored rocks worked. I'd just guessed the right combination. So how does the puzzle really works?
[close]

Spoiler
In the cave with the bag there is a rock in the pile of rocks that you can move and then underneath it tells you the combination
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk