MAGS May “Rats” (RESULTS)

Started by MAGS Host, Mon 30/04/2018 23:03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS May?

Rainbow Skunk Prism and the Vermin-Truder
2 (11.1%)
The Rat Pack Do Cheesy Castle
2 (11.1%)
The Rat Pack
2 (11.1%)
Commando Raid
5 (27.8%)
Rat Playing Game
1 (5.6%)
The Burgomaster
1 (5.6%)
Lab Rat Maze!
0 (0%)
Echo in the Clouds
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: Mon 25/06/2018 00:11:30

MAGS Host

The voting is over, the results have been carefully counted and:

It's a tie!
Commando Raid by fernewelten and Echo in the Clouds by Hobo, Selmiak, Myshkin and Pinback. 5 points a piece.

Congrats, to all involved. You will be contacted soon about choosing a topic for July.

CaptainD

Congrats to the winners - and in fact everyone (especially the 2 people who voted for my game, really wasn't expecting any votes tbh!).  One of the best MAGS competitions that I remember.

Slasher

Well done guys..... Hope you make more games (nod)

Congratulations...(nod)

All in all this MAG was a good show with some good games... (nod)

Roll on July's competition.. My Gun is loaded (laugh)

Blondbraid

It's a shame I never found the time to play all entries before the vote ended, but congratulations to both the winners.

Mandle

Quote from: Blondbraid on Mon 25/06/2018 10:17:34
It's a shame I never found the time to play all entries before the vote ended, but congratulations to both the winners.

Yeah, damn these short voting times, right? :P

Cassiebsg

Mandle, don't worry, it's a tough competition, and ppl can only vote on their favorite. Getting 0 means squat here... :-D Getting 0 comments on the game page however... :-\

Anyway, congrats to the winners! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

Stupot

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 25/06/2018 16:11:03
Getting 0 comments on the game page however... :-\
Yeah, seriously guys. I guarantee anyone who has made a game obsesses over checking the download number and the rating box and the comments. It's disheartening when you see the download number going up but nobody comments or rates, isn't it?

Well if you recognize that description in yourself, then repay the favour. Rate some games and leave some comments. Somebody might just do the same for you.

Hobo

Congrats to fernewelten and all the other participants. Good to see that it was a fairly tight race and I always love sharing victories. Hopefully this won't be the peak month and we'll see tons of more great MAGS games this year.

I did play all of them and voted, but sadly haven't left any feedback yet. I'll go over them again during this week and try to formulate some thoughts on the game pages and their respective threads.

Slasher

My laptop has been down due to faulty mains adapter...just brought a new one and i will be leaving comments tomorrow...

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 25/06/2018 16:11:03
Getting 0 means squat here... :-D Getting 0 comments on the game page however... :-\

Yeah, but what I would really love to see is just one single mention that somebody beat my game.

I'm also guilty of not commenting/rating other MAGS games on the actual game page but that seems more up to the community to me rather than the MAGS devs... We talk in here, give feedback in here, vote on each other in here... There's only so much masturbation we can do... We need the real thing!!!

CaptainD

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 26/06/2018 18:50:57
Yeah, but what I would really love to see is just one single mention that somebody beat my game.

I gave it another go last night and had quite nicely levelled up, but I kept coming across areas where my rat would not longer move so I had to quit. :(

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 28/06/2018 08:35:57
Quote from: Mandle on Tue 26/06/2018 18:50:57

I gave it another go last night and had quite nicely levelled up, but I kept coming across areas where my rat would not longer move so I had to quit. :(

Oh crap, really?! I thought I had solved those issues. Are you using the newest build?

CaptainD

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 28/06/2018 12:45:10
Oh crap, really?! I thought I had solved those issues. Are you using the newest build?

I'm not sure... I can try re-downloading and see if there is any difference.

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 28/06/2018 12:47:41
Quote from: Mandle on Thu 28/06/2018 12:45:10

I'm not sure... I can try re-downloading and see if there is any difference.

The way to easily tell: Return to the nest after you have been damaged. If the damage heals back to full life then that is the fixed version.

If this wasn't happening before you were playing the bugged version.

Oh, there's an easier way to tell: If your old saves don't work anymore then you were playing the bugged version.

Shadow1000

My comment on the results: without specifics, I am surprised, but the people have spoken. Congrats.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk