CJ is not Jesus

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Fri 11/05/2018 11:13:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

I was searching for an old thread in Google and I found this gem.

So I'm reposting so that all of you can enjoy this old thread on all its glorious insanity.

The best part imho :
I'm going to be perfectly honest.
Your views on everything annoy me. (...)
So in conclusion, I don't like you at all, and even though I never actually used the CJ JC thing.... from now on, I'm going to start. Just for you. Just because it shows disrespect for you in a special way that I never knew existed before.

Oh, the AGS community knew how to have fun, back in the day.

=========

So I thought we could make use of modern technology to cast light on that diffiult question, just like Gilbert did in the thread back then.
It turns out that the answer is more cryptic than I expected. what do the Norwegians theologians know that we don't know?

ManicMatt

I was curious who wrote it (Meowster, aka Yufster), I think I was friends with (her?) on myspace or something. I dunno.

Good grief, I can't imagine how the religious person would have thought of my Limbo adventure game where the character not only goes to heaven (with a god like character who wants you to feel his glorious pecs) but also go to hell (with a demon wearing polyester) and the neitherworld, full of not particulary good or evil people.

They'd probably have a breakdown.

But CJ IS JC. Why would anyone question this? It's even more so with him being only present in the past. Those of us who were lucky enough to exchange dialogue with the great Pumaman, tell others in stories and create adventure games in his honour.

Monsieur OUXX

I was actually trying to find my (broken) short game "Chris Jones versus the evil cellphone games plunderers" but it seems to have disappeared forever in the old forum threads. Maybe after the change in URL or something. Sadness.

cat

Quote from: ManicMatt on Fri 11/05/2018 11:46:44
But CJ IS JC. Why would anyone question this? It's even more so with him being only present in the past. Those of us who were lucky enough to exchange dialogue with the great Pumaman, tell others in stories and create adventure games in his honour.
Wow, I've never seen it that way, but now that you mention it...
I'm really glad I'm one of the blessed ones that were able to talk to Him.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: cat on Fri 11/05/2018 13:47:49
I'm really glad I'm one of the blessed ones that were able to talk to Him.
Do not corrupt His holy message ;) that's what apostles usually do.

ManicMatt

Quote from: Pumaman on Sun 21/01/2007 19:09:38
Quote from: ManicMatt
I just read you've been getting RSI on the PC.

So I'm just checking what equipment you have!

A keyboard, I think you can get ergonomic ones, but I'm not sure.

But my mouse is ergonomic, and I never get RSI from it like I'd get with normal mouses.

You got ergonomic stuff?

-Matt (More concerned with your health than AGS 2.8)  :)

Thanks for your concern :)

I've got a trackball instead of a mouse, but that joystick-type-thing you posted a picture of looks interesting; I might have to investigate someting like that.

That ergonomic mouse wasn't cheap. Lasted about a year maybe before an idiot  visited and broke it.

Danvzare

The mother of all necroposts... sort of... (laugh)
Thanks for bringing this up. I needed a good laugh.

Mandle

So do we start calling his birthday "Chrismas"?

ManicMatt

There's a band called Jesus Jones. Could it be..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk