Heroine's Quest at RPG Limit Break

Started by Sinitrena, Thu 17/05/2018 18:24:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

I just casually checked the runs of RPG Limit Break

Quote from: RPG Limit Breaka week-long marathon of RPG speedruns (finishing console-style role playing games quickly)! RPGLB is an annual event where attendees come to perform speedruns or support our efforts to raise money for NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness.

and noticed that Heroine's Quest is on their schedule for this Saturday, May 19th, 12:15 PM (they don't give a time zone, so I'm not completly sure when this is).

Apparently, there is also a bid war for the character class, that's currently at $0.00.

I thought some of you might be interested.

Mandle

I would definitely watch that a bit at a time on youtube later on! I'm often tempted to replay Heroine's Quest but the scale of doing so always halts me.

Radiant

Thanks for mentioning us! The schedule should automatically translate into your personal time zone, whichever that is. The event has asked me to join over voice chat to provide commentary, which I'm happy to do. However the event is also running several hours late which means I may not actually be available at the actual time, but I'll try my best. Either way enjoy the run!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk