I can't remember this one show!

Started by funnyboy044, Sun 27/05/2018 22:38:04

Previous topic - Next topic

funnyboy044

OK, I need help on what the name of this one thing is.

It's a podcast with about 3-4 people in it. They have a random generator in which they pick a character, setting, goal, and another topic and then spend the next half hour making a game off of those prompts. The first episode I believe is about a priest in Chicago and I'm certain there is a game based of it.

If you know this, please respond!

Mandle

Thirty minutes to make a game?! Can't be much of a game surely?!

funnyboy044

Well, I think it's not the game they make(no programming, writing, or drawing), but just the concept and plot of it. They spend the time talking about what would happen in the game, puzzles, characters,etc.

Mandle

Quote from: funnyboy044 on Mon 28/05/2018 01:47:10
Well, I think it's not the game they make(no programming, writing, or drawing), but just the concept and plot of it. They spend the time talking about what would happen in the game, puzzles, characters,etc.

Oh, that makes more sense... (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: funnyboy044 on Sun 27/05/2018 22:38:04
OK, I need help on what the name of this one thing is.

It's a podcast with about 3-4 people in it. They have a random generator in which they pick a character, setting, goal, and another topic and then spend the next half hour making a game off of those prompts. The first episode I believe is about a priest in Chicago and I'm certain there is a game based of it.

If you know this, please respond!
Open Crowd Source, by the same peeps that do the Back Seat Designers podcast.

http://www.backseatdesigners.com/
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

funnyboy044

YES, THAT'S IT! THANK YOU :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk