The challenge of the tentacle

Started by Wiggy, Tue 05/07/2022 15:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Amir

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 17/07/2022 18:31:54
Quote from: Amir on Sun 17/07/2022 16:55:52

Spoiler
you spoiled the end of the game, you're supposed to put that in a spoiler ;-D that's the purple sky with the stars of the Purple Tentacle like on the cover. That is, he conquered the world, Bernard could not make it. Did you forget what's in the letter? When the sky turns purple, you have gotten the purple shit end of the stick and if the sky has not trund purple yet you still have a chance.
[close]

Spoiler
I didn't realize there were multiple endings. I solved all the puzzles; does the ending depend on the number of points or something else? I had no idea whether the sky turned purple because I can't identify colours.
[close]

Spoiler
ah right, sorry, I should have explained it to you. There is only one ending:

Spoiler
He opens the door, walks faster, falls down the stairs and "dies or goes to the hospital" you hear the song "conquer the earth" The sky turns purple. As I wrote above. so, Purple Tentacle has taken over the world.
[close]

[close]

Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Amir

Quote from: sthomannch on Sun 17/07/2022 19:13:52
Terribly sorry about the spoiler, modified it and I hope not too many have read it

No problem  ;-D
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

heltenjon

Quote from: Amir on Sun 17/07/2022 19:15:32
Terribly sorry about the spoiler, modified it and I hope not too many have read it

No problem  ;-D

Now if only time travel were a thing!

Amir

Quote from: heltenjon on Sun 17/07/2022 19:29:36
Quote from: Amir on Sun 17/07/2022 19:15:32

No problem  ;-D

Now if only time travel were a thing!

(laugh) James-Webb may soon discover a wormhole. Then we will turn back time from the AGS website  ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk