Assassin In The Palace (ROUND #1 GAME OVER)

Started by Mandle, Mon 09/07/2018 17:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinusoid

Quote from: Stupot on Wed 11/07/2018 09:29:34
the guards (whoever they may be 8-)) want the assassin to think that the king is one of them?
If so, it will be obvious to assassin that the only person not pretending to be the King... is the King! :-D :-D :-D

dayowlron

So maybe the king should also claim to be the king. I will start. I am the king. LOL. Just to pick a name I think we should lynch Josiah1221 since he is the last to comment in this thread.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

josiah1221

Or maybe dayowlron really "is" the King since he is the first to vote someone for lynching?!

Mandle

Just a heads-up that the Voting Phase will begin in about 15 hours or so from now and will last about 24 hours, probably a bit longer.

Discussion is also possible during the Voting Phase, but it's sometimes best not to leave such things until the last minute...

dayowlron

Are we going to vote in the thread or by PM to you?
Other than suggesting people to lynch I am not sure what we are supposed to discuss. Just to pick another name by random how do we feel about lynching selmiak?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

selmiak

why are you so undecided dayowlron? nah, josiah1221 could be better to lynch :D

dayowlron

It is not that I am undecided. I just want to start some discussion and it seems the only way to do that is to accuse someone of needing to be lynched.

Stupot

I also think Josiah should get lynched.

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Thu 12/07/2018 16:04:55
Are we going to vote in the thread or by PM to you?

Voting also happens here in the thread.

josiah1221

Oh goodness, this is not gonna end well! God save the Queen, uh... I mean King!

Mandle

ASSASSIN IN THE PALACE

ROUND: 1

PLAYERS:

(In order of sign-up)

Dayowlron  (ALIVE)
Stupot     (ALIVE)
Selmiak    (ALIVE)
Josiah1221 (ALIVE)
Sinusoid   (ALIVE)

TURN: 1

PHASE: Voting

Mandle

Okay, voting phase.

Everyone please vote for the player you think should be lynched.

Votes may be changed at any time up until the deadline, about 24 hours from now.

Discussion is still allowed during voting phase.

Stupot

I vote to lynch Josiah1221.
No real member of the Royal guard would ever pretend to forget the gender of our monarch.

dayowlron

Sinusoid

I also vote to lynch Josiah1221.
Actually I suspect another person, but don't want to mention his name, because otherwise assassin will know who is not the King.

selmiak

yeah, let's start with Josiah1221,
I think you won't be able to post any more after your next post Josiah1221, you could add some confusion or suspicion or lynch yourself if that is possible 8-)

josiah1221

You can take my life, but you'll never take my FREEDOM!!!

Stupot

If you've ever watched The Jetsons, you'll know what I'm thinking.

josiah1221

Mandle

Well, we have a majority vote to lynch Josiah1221:

As everyone closes in on him, he whips out a mini-crossbow from under his mantle loaded with a single bolt dripping with poison.

He levels it at...

(josiah1221, indeed the Assassin, will now PM me with his target and we can find out which side wins this round!)

Discussion is still possible in the thread until he takes his shot and the game ends!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk