AGS 3.4.1 - Patch 3

Started by Crimson Wizard, Wed 11/07/2018 00:16:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Wed 22/08/2018 10:46:08
I had no idea about this... May this be added to the manual? Because it mentions "constant expressions" right now.

I have updated the wiki for the manual accordingly. I also reworked the description of a switch statement to make it more concise and better reflect how AGS executes them.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Crimson Wizard

Yes, I've found, thank you.

I am bit confused why is the page called "managedmodifier"?

morganw

The names are what came out of the conversion (probably where the original content didn't have something considered to be a title). Some of them are wrong, but links including those names were used everywhere. It is cleaned up a lot now, so renaming is possible but I think you then lose the edit history.

selmiak

Quote from: eri0o on Wed 22/08/2018 13:50:11
CW, it's here: Script Language Keywords

this page could need a table of content to see all the articles on that page with links to the articles...

selmiak

greg

Hi, I just upgraded to 3.4.1 Patch 3 from 3.4.1 Patch 1, and upon doing so, the debugging command to show walkable areas (i.e. Debug(2, 0)) no longer works for me.  Namely, when I call Debug(2, 0) nothing happens: the screen remains blank rather than showing an overlay of the walkable areas.  Is this a known issue?  Thanks!

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: greg on Wed 05/09/2018 11:27:23
Hi, I just upgraded to 3.4.1 Patch 3 from 3.4.1 Patch 1, and upon doing so, the debugging command to show walkable areas (i.e. Debug(2, 0)) no longer works for me.  Namely, when I call Debug(2, 0) nothing happens: the screen remains blank rather than showing an overlay of the walkable areas.  Is this a known issue?  Thanks!

I tested this out, and looks like the game switches to mask mode and then off immediately. If you hold key down it will blink between room background and the mask.
At first I thought Ctrl+ combinations are broken, but if you use other keys the result is same.

greg

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: greg on Thu 06/09/2018 13:03:54
Great, thanks for confirming.

So, I found what is wrong, was just one silly mistake. Will be releasing another tiny patch soon.

Want to try and fix another error too: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=56438.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk