WEREWOLF GAME 2 (Phase: End-Discussion)

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 27/07/2018 11:28:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaise

So, it begins again. It never ends well for the livestock, does it? :~(

VampireWombat

If it's a choice between me and a few sheep, the sheep stand no chance.
Just be grateful we've moved past having young girls watching the sheep...

dayowlron

6 against 2 this time, we stand a chance. I also think losing a few sheep over losing our lives is the better of the 2 evils.
Let me be the first to break out the wolfsbane mojitos.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Drink if you wish, but I don't trust any drink that I didn't prepare myself. And I would prefer to keep my wits as sharp as possible.

tzachs

Adeel

We shouldn't waste time and take some action. This threat must be immediately dealt with!

tzachs

As we have 25% chance of guessing correctly and 75% chance of screwing up, it seems to me that it's in the best interest of the village not to lynch anybody today.
Tomorrow, after one of us dies, we'll have 28.5% chance of guessing correctly, and with the seer's help this should hopefully tip the odds in our favor.

This considered, Adeel's statement seems to me like a subtle play to encourage lynching, i.e benefit the wolves. A villager who did the numbers would probably not make this statement, making me suspect that Adeel is either a wolf or a fool.
So I'm considering disregarding what I just said and voting for Adeel :P

Mandle

Hello all!!!

Hmmmm I'm just gonna sit in the corner and listen for a bit longer before sharing any thoughts, but I will be sharing them before this first 24 hours is up to allow time for consideration.

This is not a stalling tactic. I just don't want to interfere with the way people talk just yet.

josiah1221

This is just great, so it seems the "rumors" aren't rumors after all. The entire herd in one night! I don't know about ya'll but I could definitely use a mojito to calm my nerves 8-0 VampireWombat and tzachs, no wolfsbane mojitos? hmmmm...

Stupot

I'm already getting paranoid and I haven't said anything yet ???

I also think we can afford to wait one night. We won't learn anything from lynching the wrong person with zero intel (I guess. Maybe Mandle knows some secret trick). Let's give the seer a chance to learn something..

VampireWombat

Nope, no alcohol for me that I don't know 100% who's had access to it. Especially not a drink made from a plant I don't know the origin of. What if I'm slipped a hallucinogenic plant? Everyone might turn into werewolves before my eyes or something. Too many things could go wrong.
In fact, I'm not even going to trust any food that I haven't prepared myself until every last werewolf's head has been placed on a pike.

Riaise

I'm leaning towards not lynching anyone, too. If we do lynch someone this phase, it'll most likely end up being the fool, which, while being a victory for him, brings the number of villagers down and ends up being a win for the wolves. So, yeah, giving the seer a bit of time to find something out seems like the best thing to do.

Quote from: VampireWombat on Tue 31/07/2018 13:27:55
In fact, I'm not even going to trust any food that I haven't prepared myself...

So, are you volunteering to be the town cook, VampireWombat? (laugh)

tzachs

Quote from: josiah1221 on Tue 31/07/2018 05:22:04
VampireWombat and tzachs, no wolfsbane mojitos? hmmmm...

Well, I said, never drink & lynch, but as we're not going to lynch anyone today, I guess I can have a sip, so please pour me some (but not from the bottom, that stuff is lethal).

VampireWombat

Quote from: Riaise on Tue 31/07/2018 13:32:02
So, are you volunteering to be the town cook, VampireWombat? (laugh)
No, not really. This town no longer has a high enough level of uncontaminated food for that to work. I will stick with the food I already have and I suggest everyone else be in charge of their own food.

dayowlron

Well I wonder how bad werewolf tacos would taste?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

VampireWombat

Worse than Taco Bell with at least twice the side effects.

Mandle

I know that I said I would be commenting from my quiet corner within the first 24 hours of this round, but I actually think I might listen a bit further until just a bit later on...

I still don't want to really say what I'm listening for and give the game away just yet...

Carry on with the conversation please and don't mind me...

Riaise

Wow, Mandle, that's not unnerving at all... 8-0

Just so that everyone knows, I won't be around tomorrow. I must visit my sister in a nearby town, but I shall return with uncontaminated supplies! Even if everyone is too suspicious to eat them! ;) I'll try and look in tomorrow evening, but it'll probably be the night phase by then. It doesn't look like we'll be lynching anyone, so hopefully I won't miss too much. :)

Adeel

I said that we should take some action. I didn't say anything about lynching anyone at all! That was tzach's own assumption! (wtf)

dayowlron

I agree we should take some action, but lynching without any intel is not a good idea, however the only "action" townspeople can do is vote to lynch someone, so what kind of action do u have in mind?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk