I'm back. What did I miss?

Started by Ponch, Sun 19/08/2018 15:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

There was a shortage of dancing cows, so I had to sew teeny tiny little cow costumes and dress up my niece's hamster.

It wasn't the same, really.

Ponch

It's never the same, sadly. (wrong)

How have you been, Ghost? Long time no talk.

Mandle

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 22/08/2018 01:31:34
How have you been, Ghost? Long time no talk.

Ghost revaporated around here just shortly before you moo-sied back in. Must be destinty!

Stupot

Maybe Yahtzee will roll in at some point.

Retro Wolf

Welcome back Ponch! Good to see you again!
You were the guy who got me to interact with the community more thanks to the lovely message you sent me when I released my first game.

Baron

Quote from: Baron on Tue 21/08/2018 02:17:57
Drink all day and rock all night, the law come to get you if you don't walk right.... ;-D
Ready for that "pillow fight", Stu? :=
Quote from: Ponch on Tue 21/08/2018 03:27:51
Baron: Take it to PMs or get a room  :cool:

Can't a guy hum the Grateful Dead in public anymore?  Sheesh. (roll)

Ponch

Mandle: I'm secretly following Ghost around the internet, trying to figure out how I can be cool like him. :cool:

Stupot: Well, I've been lurking since the E-Z-Board days, so I can only assume Yahtzee is acutely aware of me and follows me around on the internet, trying to figure out how he can be cool like me. :=

RW: Hey, dude! Good to see you too. I'm flattered to know I played some small part in your larger presence in this community. Neat! :cheesy:

Baron: Grateful Dead?!? Get a haircut, hippie! :angry:

tzachs

Both Ponch and Ghost are back? Happy days! Good to hear from you guys :)
Now just waiting for m0ds to return :~(

Ponch

Hi, Tzachs! How have you b-  wait, m0ds is gone? Why am I only now learning this on page two of this thread? Who else is gone? Is Baron still here? Has anybody seen Grundislav or Mandle?!? :shocked:

dayowlron

Mandle is around and very active. I have only been here a few years so don't recognize the other names.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 23/08/2018 23:30:11
Hi, Tzachs! How have you b-  wait, m0ds is gone? Why am I only now learning this on page two of this thread? Who else is gone? Is Baron still here? Has anybody seen Grundislav or Mandle?!? :shocked:

That dancing cow guy was missing for several months.  :tongue:

ManicMatt

Hey Ponch! I joined AGS like, one year before you! I have been busy making a new game, (It's in the production thread) after making a platformer on a different engine. (See sig.)

MiteWiseacreLives!

I'm so gald I started drinking alone and stumbled on this thread!  8-)
I'm totally caught up on AGS again and Ponch is still a cud chewin', dirty patty droppin', cleft hoof, spotted bucket of beef!
(btw, your looking good Buddy)

Baron

You're never drinking alone in Canada, eh? ;-D

MiteWiseacreLives!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk