The Adventures of Jon Rutherford: The Tablet of Altheria *Screenies inside!*

Started by BerserkerTails, Wed 23/04/2003 01:26:39

Previous topic - Next topic

BerserkerTails

This is my first attempt at an AGS game. It's called (As you could probably guess):

"The Adventures of Jon Rutherford: The Tablet of Altheria"

That's a mouthful, eh? Here's the info.

Plot:
Jon Rutherford is a senior year high school student. One day, he and his friends Tanya and Ian go to see their Biology teacher after school about an assignment they're working on. On the way to the Biology room, the power goes out. Emergency lights turn on. The Biology teacher is missing and the doors to the school are locked. Now Jon and his friends must escape the school, and pehaps on the way discover a secret the school's been hiding for many years...

The game will be horror, with a dash of comedy. I'm hoping to create an actually semi-serious game, of course it will most likely turn out more funny than scary.

Here's a couple samples to help you get acquainted with the game's style.

Jon Rutherford investigates the Biology Room
NOTE: This isn't a finished background, but it's getting close.

Walk Jon walk! For everlasting justice!

So there we have it. Hopefully (If the pace continues like it has these past few days), I should have some real work to show you soon. Perhaps in a few weeks, maybe even a demo!
I make music.

x0z

Vel

Snake

Come on guys, this post is about The Adventures of Jon Rutherford, NOT how much your games are going to be better...

(But it definately won't be better than any of my 257 games...)

--Snake

I'm just kidding, Tails  ;D I like the graphics, so I giver some thums up. It sounds pretty damn cool to me  8) It reminds me of old-school AGS games...which is great! and the story sounds fun. Can't wait for the DeMo!
Keep up the good work!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

x0z

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk