Murder Most Foul (SECOND WANDER PHASE OPEN)

Started by Mandle, Mon 10/09/2018 15:07:06

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

Angelica Crosley

This, Mary, is an excellent question. What does everyone know about the two of them? I only met them occasionally in town and our conversations were limited to general civility and a few words about the weather.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster
Th-thank you, Mary. You have done more than you think.

Doctor... This is quite embarrassing to see you display my prescription in front of everyone, but I understand it was necessary, in the light of circumstances.

Can you please let Angelica examine the bottle? I... would like to know if there are traces of poison inside it, too.

Stupot

Quote from: Riaise on Tue 16/10/2018 14:04:53
Mary Dorsey

//Concentrates on Hank's gestures.

Hank, are you saying that you saw Madame Sky paying Mr Green? Or are you trying to tell us something else? Nod for yes, you saw payment, or shake your head for something else.

Hank Fellowes

// Nods in affirmation

cat

Angelica Crosley

I can try to examine the bottle, but I can't make any promises. In any case, I'd like to know the agent of the pills, maybe it is written on the label?

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

We shall see. It... It is distressful to have my private matters exposed, but in a dreadful situation like this discretion is of little use...

//Sighs

VampireWombat

Dr. Gerald Killmurray
I-I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent to embarrass anyone. Seeing Mr. Green paw at an unconscious woman made pieces click together.
And of course Miss Crosley can see the bottle.
// Reaches into pocket for the bottle.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

//Smiles weakly at Dr. Killmurray
No apologies needed, Doctor. I know you mean well. You only did what was best for our situation.

Might it help you and Angelica figure out what happened if I try to remember how many pills were left...? Or is it irrelevant?

VampireWombat

Dr. Gerald Killmurray
I'm not sure if the number makes a difference at this point or not. Unless the number is less than 4.

cat

Angelica Crosley

As I'm neither a doctor nor a pharmacist, the number of pills is useless to me.

Mandle

Penelope Lancaster whispers something to Angelica Crosley.

Dr. Gerald Killmurray hands the empty bottle of Calmative Pills to Angelica Crosley.

Mandle

You all see Madame Sky twitch slightly and hear a low, brief moan from her before she once again lies still and falls silent.

Riaise

Mary Dorsey

Well, she seems to be sleeping it off all right, I suppose. Should we try putting her into a more comfortable position?

Hank, did this payment between Mr Green and Madame Sky happen recently? Nod once if you saw it happen tonight, twice for within the last few weeks or shake your head if longer ago than that.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

No Doctor, I'm fairly certain there were more than just a few. It's been a while since I took any but I think there was a good one-third still left in the bottle.

Oh, Mary, of course. Thank goodness for your clear thinking. I could have her rest in one of the guest bedrooms but we should not leave her side now, should we? Both her health and her safety may be endangered.

As much as it pains me to treat a guest in such manner, we can try spreading a mattress or even a few blankets on the floor for her. Doctor? Your thoughts, please?

VampireWombat

Dr. Gerald Killmurray
I'm not sure about the mattress, but a pillow and blankets could be okay if someone is gentle.

Kastchey

Penelope Lancaster

Very well. Mary, please bring a pillow and as many blankets as you can find.

Stupot

Quote from: Riaise on Wed 17/10/2018 14:02:06
Mary Dorsey

Hank, did this payment between Mr Green and Madame Sky happen recently? Nod once if you saw it happen tonight, twice for within the last few weeks or shake your head if longer ago than that.

Hank Fellowes

// shakes his head

cat

Examining the label of the pills did not result in any new insight. By the way, where did you store the pills? I assume it was in the sink cabinet?

Mandle

Angelica Crosley whispers something to Penelope Lancaster.

Angelica Crosley performs some kind of test, using some compact equipment she produces from her pocket, on the glass Madame Sky drank from.

Mandle

Suddenly, and shockingly, Madame Sky's body begins to spasm violently!!!

Her flailing foot knocks over a nearby chair and sends it sliding across the floor into the wall!

Her back repeatedly arches and collapses, slamming back into the floor with horrible thuds!

While her eyes remain closed, her mouth makes the soundless gasping motions of a fish trying to breathe out of water!

Riaise

Mary Dorsey

Oh goodness! Doctor, can't you do something to help? She seems to be in distress.

I suppose a pillow and blankets won't be much help now...

//Absent-mindedly picks up the knocked over chair and turns it upright while watching Madame Sky.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk