Yago, the Coquerrestrial *Now free*

Started by , Mon 06/11/2017 11:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo_One

When the Galactic Geographic magazine publisher calls you to his office you can't believe it.

Your mission? Film a new documentary about human habits, only one documentary of this kind was filmed in all our planetary history, and It's dated 40.000 years ago.

You were born to be an "extra-cocuelo" documentary maker, and this is your chance to prove him thay you are the best. However, everything will go from bad to worse...

Ludos Multimedia is pleased to announce his first Point & Click graphic adventure, "Yago, The Coquerrestrial", an adventure where nothing goes as you want.

Technical data
Genre: Graphic adventure in third person.
Perspective: 2D.
Languages: Spanish and English.
Platforms: Windows and Linux
Downloads:Skoto 3D ãÆ'‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãÆ'³, Itch.io

Fixes
1.5.1 Fixed some minor bugs

DBoyWheeler

Added to my Steam Wishlist!  This looks fun (and funny)!

Neo_One

Since now the game can be downloaded free from my web.

Stupot

Oh this looks nice. I somehow missed the original announcement.

Neo_One

I have added the game to the Itch.io digital platform.
Also free to download for Windows and Linux.

peter

Thanks for this nice game

peter

Are there bugs?
The boilerroom door is closed, but when i walk to the right i get in the boilerroom??
And i have the radio out the car, but it say then that there are a radio in the car?

Neo_One

Quote from: peter on Fri 06/07/2018 00:26:49
Are there bugs?
The boilerroom door is closed, but when i walk to the right i get in the boilerroom??
And i have the radio out the car, but it say then that there are a radio in the car?

Thanks for commenting on these bugs Peter, I'll take a look at them and as soon as I can I'll upload a new version.

Neo_One

The update with the bug fix Peter found is now available. To whom I thank for that.
Now from my website there is a link that redirects you to itch.io. I think it's better to have the game uploaded to one place to have it more centralized.

peter

I did climb in the electric pole, used the whip on the balcony.
The whip hangs on the balcony.
Then i climb back in the electric pole and did click on the whip and did get a error

in "room36.asc", line 303

I did take the pants in the kitchen.
combined it with the cap.
Did go back in the kitchen and can take the pants again ??

And can you help me how to get the key for the boilerroom and more hints for others things to do in the game
Or can you send me a walkthrough so i can further (mabey there are more bugs ??)
I did send you last week a PM ?

Thanks

Neo_One

Hey, Peter, thanks again for helping me with the bugs.
As to whether it is possible that there are more errors, it is possible that there are but slight ones. I did the tests myself and it's possible that some things may have gone unnoticed.

I just read your message (I've been offline these days because I'm not at home and I'm leaving again tomorrow until September). No, I don't have a game walk, sorry. But you can make one if you wish.
If you want or if you know someone who wants to, I can leave you the.txt to do the Dutch translation.

It's already been fixed and updated.

Edit. I forgot the whole boiler room thing, I'm sorry.
Spoiler
The guy who lives in the house where you use the whip washes it in the living room; he's watching a football game. You have to make it go away so you can get the keys.... and another little thing for the mission ;)
[close]

Tabata

I am having fun playing this game and I am surprised that is has several chapters (just began the second one) since I wasn't aware of the game being that extensive.
Aside from the funny story there are tons of puzzles (also naughty ones), nicely done animations, jokes, sounds and cutscenes, a cute main char ...
That's cool! You should add the game to the database to be found more easily by players :wink:

Since it is recognizable how much effort has been put into this game on every aspect I am really wondering about one point that doesn't fit at all. Sadly it's the english translation (not even done at all lines). I am having a hard time to understand what is meant by some sentences sometimes. I thought it might be worth to be mentioned in case you'd want to take a second look into that. The game would be worth it! (nod)

Oh, and I need to report a gamecrash:
Spoiler
At first I thought it might be the one already reported but since I am unable to enter the boiler room as described I presume that I am playing the updated version.
Therefore here we go:
After the whip is already placed on the balcony I tried to catch it by first climbing on the pole. From there I tried to use/get the whip and the game crashed:

An error has occurred. Please contact the game author for support, as this is likely to be a scripting error and not a bug in AGS.
(ACI version 3.4.1.13)

Error: Unable to display speech because the character cYago has an invalid speech view (View 263, loop 0, frame 0)
[close]

Keep up the good work!

I am off to the village now to fiddle around with the other puzzles :grin:

Neo_One

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 14/07/2018 13:35:48
I am having fun playing this game and I am surprised that is has several chapters (just began the second one) since I wasn't aware of the game being that extensive.
Aside from the funny story there are tons of puzzles (also naughty ones), nicely done animations, jokes, sounds and cutscenes, a cute main char ...
That's cool! You should add the game to the database to be found more easily by players :wink:

Since it is recognizable how much effort has been put into this game on every aspect I am really wondering about one point that doesn't fit at all. Sadly it's the english translation (not even done at all lines). I am having a hard time to understand what is meant by some sentences sometimes. I thought it might be worth to be mentioned in case you'd want to take a second look into that. The game would be worth it! (nod)

Oh, and I need to report a gamecrash:
Spoiler
At first I thought it might be the one already reported but since I am unable to enter the boiler room as described I presume that I am playing the updated version.
Therefore here we go:
After the whip is already placed on the balcony I tried to catch it by first climbing on the pole. From there I tried to use/get the whip and the game crashed:

An error has occurred. Please contact the game author for support, as this is likely to be a scripting error and not a bug in AGS.
(ACI version 3.4.1.13)

Error: Unable to display speech because the character cYago has an invalid speech view (View 263, loop 0, frame 0)
[close]

Keep up the good work!

I am off to the village now to fiddle around with the other puzzles :grin:

Hi, Tabata. I'm glad you're enjoying the game.
Unfortunately my English is quite limited and I couldn't find anyone to lend me a hand, so I will try to take another look at the translation. The bad thing about the game is that it's full of colloquialisms that don't have an English translation and that gives me a headache.

The bug you reported is now fixed, you need to download the new version.

Neo_One

URGENT NOTICE

If you are Spanish or know the language: I'm looking for someone who can translate (or correct) the game into correct English.
I am also open to other types of translations: German, Italian, Dutch, etc....

If you are interested, send me a private message and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Neo_One

Next update in September, reaching version 2.0.
Corrected the translation (Thanks Widggy).
Fixed some bugs reported by Peter and Tabata.

Neo_One

Release of version 2.0
The following bugs have been fixed.
-The game was stopped if it was given only to the central button of the elevator on the military base stage.
-Corrected the error that repeated the appearance of the doll every time it interacted with the table panel in the autopsy room.
-Fixed the appearance of a sign on a non-interchangeable character.
Thanks to Peter and Tabata from the AGS forums for reporting bugs.
-A new installer has been created for the Windows version
-New English translation thanks to Wiggy from the AGS forum.

Neo_One

I am pleased to say that I have released the game now also on Gamejolt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk