Flute Biscuit -- DEMO AVAILABLE!!!

Started by juncmodule, Wed 23/04/2003 06:00:31

Previous topic - Next topic

juncmodule

:o The Flute Biscuit DEMO is available!!!!!!!! ;D

Okay, I like this idea, so hopefully this will be moved to the Games in Production Forum. Please add your game ideas, try to keep the plot so far in mind!! Have fun!

NOTE: If your idea(s) don't end up in the story, please don't be offended. I will release all of the sprites as public domain so that anyone may continue the series once I finish!!

The original post:

;D I want to see how fast I can make a game...mainly because I'm bored. I drew a man and a monkey... Something really simple but with an interesting puzzle. The more absurd the better.

I want to keep the environment/characters simple. Something that lends itself to comedy well. Perhaps just suggest a setting...whatever...anything might help!

later,
-junc

:o The Flute Biscuit DEMO is available!!!!!!!! ;D

BerserkerTails

The monkey has a starchy tongue from eating an un-ripe bannana (Don't you just hate that?).
I make music.

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

The man needs to build a machine to transform the monkey in an identical copy of himself so the monkey can do his boring, pointless job and he can go home and work on his game about a monkey and a man.
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

n3tgraph

the monkey swallowed the car keys and you need to get em out ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Gilbert

Oh that must involve car lubrication oil then... ;D

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

Eggie

I think I'm too late...  :'(

The monky is actually Satan!

juncmodule

Nobody is too late because I went to bed. I'm not very good at this whole 1 hour game thing....Perhaps it will become a 2 day game! :D

I think I will use a combination of all of the ideas above somehow...

This is good:
QuoteThe man needs to build a machine to transform the monkey in an identical copy of himself so the monkey can do his boring, pointless job and he can go home and work on his game about a monkey and a man.

The monkey can be an annoying bastard and do this:
Quotethe monkey swallowed the car keys and you need to get em out

Perhaps a key component to the machine instead.

And then the plot twist:
QuoteThe monky is actually Satan!

Keep em' coming!! This could turn out to be very interesting :P!

Yay,
-junc

DGMacphee

BALANCE THREE BISCUTS ON YOUR HEAD WITH A FLUTE UP YOUR NOSE TO UNLOCK THE DOOR!!!!!!

Wait, what were we talking about?
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

n3tgraph

* N3TGraph airguitars!

juncmodule

Quote from: DGMacphee on Wed 23/04/2003 14:58:12
BALANCE THREE BISCUTS ON YOUR HEAD WITH A FLUTE UP YOUR NOSE TO UNLOCK THE DOOR!!!!!!

This will most definately end up in my game!!

Actually, I think I may turn this into something more than a quick whatever game. Maybe some kind of community bit of stupidity, something like RON games except, different.

Flute Biscuit Characters!!!!

I will make the most poorly drawn game ever!!

My screen sizes are going to be 80x50 :o!!

EDIT: Can a moderator move this to games in production and change the title to Flute Biscuit -- Plot by the AGS Community! Please Contribute!!

later,
-junc

Quickstrike

Somebody must be attacked by a Smilie riding a goat with an "AGS" tatoo on the goat's side.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

shitar

Is this another monkey ass spanking RON kind of thing?
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

juncmodule

What's wrong with RON?

It sort of might be like RON. Depends on the response. I was thinking of something more along the lines of a poorly drawn InstaGame.
later,
-junc

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk