Chronicle Of Innsmouth - Mountains Of Madness

Started by rmonic79, Sun 30/09/2018 19:42:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

14 hours left to take advantage of the Super Early Bird Backer Reward!!!

And have fun with the demo! We were tweaking it until 6 minutes before the Kickstarter began, so hopefully it's perfect.

But mention any issues in this thread please if any occur!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/201868287/chronicle-of-innsmouth-mountains-of-madness/

(Hover over our Staff Portraits, masterpieces by AprilSkies, there for a creepy surprise!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Shadow1000

I played the demo. It took about 25 minutes to complete. All I can say is that it's INCREDIBLE! The graphics and animation are outstanding. I liked the puzzles and the story is gripping. This has huge potential.

Mandle

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 31/10/2018 00:52:21
I played the demo. It took about 25 minutes to complete. All I can say is that it's INCREDIBLE! The graphics and animation are outstanding. I liked the puzzles and the story is gripping. This has huge potential.

BEST FIRST REVIEW OF ALL TIME!!!

Mandle

sawyer

I played too. Very nice work for sure. Left me hanging and wanting to continue. The guy walking around was walking a lil slow and I would say it was my phone (old S4). Other than that.... Nice work to all of you! Very special thing here and I am thankful to have played it.

Mandle

Quote from: sawyer on Thu 01/11/2018 00:56:59
I played too. Very nice work for sure. Left me hanging and wanting to continue. The guy walking around was walking a lil slow and I would say it was my phone (old S4). Other than that.... Nice work to all of you! Very special thing here and I am thankful to have played it.

Thanks for the good word!

And, yeah, I'd say the slowdown you experienced was a hardware issue. When I tested the game on a really old computer, like 15-years-old, I got some slowdown now and then especially when a lot of animations and layers were in play at the same time.

KEEP THE KEY!

Durinde

Missed out on the early bird stuff, but I've backed anyway!

Good luck!

Mandle

The demo of the game is now also playable in the following languages:

Spanish
German
French
Russian

Whoops, looks like I misunderstood.

I think it's only the trailer that has those subtitles so far.

SarahLiz

Can't wait to try the demo!  I played the first Chronicles of Innsmouth & really liked it...and this one looks even better!  I'm definitely happy to support the making of it on Kickstarter.  Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the release!

Sarah

CrashPL

Backed, my fine fellows. Keep up the great work, it looks grand so far, and I haven't even played the demo yet! :D

Mandle

Sorry for the deliberate bump, but the project still needs some support.

We are halfway through the kickstarter campaign and approaching the first goal but the stretch goals are really where the heart and soul of the production lay.

To anyone who hasn't checked the kickstarter page out yet:

CLICK HERE

You can get a pretty cool free demo at the least and might feel like coughing up a few phlegm-covered bucks in the meanwhile.

We'll even pick them up without gloves. Getting pretty used to fluid-oozing monstrosities from beyond the veil over here. :-D

ManicMatt

The lighting in this game looks very effectively moody. Looking great!

Mandle

The first funding goal has been reached over at kickstarter!

To anyone who hasn't checked the kickstarter page out yet:

CLICK HERE

However, the stretch goals are also vital and need support!

There is also a new reward package recently added, "Permanent Resident", which allows you your own gravestone in the Christchurch Cemetery within the game, including your chosen name and personal epitaph.

selmiak

This is great fun. Do you have some money to burn? I could translate this demo to german for you and maybe later the complete game but let's start small first!

And I longplayed that demo for everyone still unsure if they should back the game or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7M4lciNL7g

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 22/11/2018 06:42:07
I could translate this demo to german for you

Never underestimate the German market for adventure games. They're your number one marketing target.

EDIT: this demo is most impressive.

Mandle

Thanks guys for the support and feedback!

We are at 5 days to go on the kickstarter campaign and the game is now funded for development!!!

But, it would be really nice to be able to include full voice acting in the initial release. The original game only added voice acting afterwards which was paid for at a loss, as is to be expected on a first indie outing, but at professional quality with real actors and proper recording levels.

If anyone could spread the word even further and it was possible to guarantee a fully voice-acted first release then this would really help the game gain a foothold of positive reviews right off the bat.

KEEP THE KEY!

Mandle

We are down to the final 62 hours and need a final-straight push to get us to the first stretch goal!

If anyone was waiting until the last minute to throw in a buck or two then this is that time!

Cheers for all the awesome support so far, though, of course!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk