Ags_Theora plugin invisible flipped frames workaround [EDITED]

Started by rmonic79, Mon 23/12/2019 10:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

rmonic79

Guys i'm using this plug in and i realized that after played any video flipped frames of sprites don't show anymore  (by the way also the position of sprites changes). Anyone has any solution (apart to make all relative sprites flipped, it will take a lot of time and testing and we are out of time)?

edit: Tried d3d instead of theora plug in and worked until we update to 3.5, but comes new problems regarding scaling, aspect ratio, and crash on alt+enter switch

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

rmonic79

Thanks CassieBsg, do you found any issues about this one in your experience? I tried it and seems that this one scaling automatically with game scaling, am i correct?

Cassiebsg

I haven't found anything issues. But if you do, report it in the thread so that the author can deal with it, if he's still around.  :)

rmonic79

Problem with 3.5, anyone solved scaling issues and crash on fullscreen/windowed switch?

Cassiebsg

Before one can fix any problems, they have to be reported, since it's hard to fix something one doesn't know it's broken.
3.5 is rather new, so I suggest you report the problems you have with the plugin in it's own thread, so that that author can look at it and try to fix it if he has the time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk