Blooded Fields

Started by Nr. 2698, Thu 29/11/2018 23:25:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Nr. 2698

There's been a murder in Beckenshire, and you've been called in to solve it.

Hunt down clues, interrogate witnesses and suspects, and form a theory as to who is the murderer, in this point and click adventure with a gameboy-themed palette.

https://bani-gala.itch.io/blooded-fields?fbclid=IwAR1bmui8sy5KOv6kcDOzunHuvsvUA9yRBLpAgby_N1V-g1petwttROd95E4

Mandle

This one is next on my list of MAGS to play. Downloading now!

lanchong

I'm a sucker for murder mysteries and this one doesn't disappoint. I love the graphics. The game is a bit short but I understand that the timeframe is tight for this competition.
I look forward to your next game!

I think I may have found a bug:
Spoiler
If you go to the manor without knowing the safe combination then you can't leave the manor or progress to the next screen.
[close]

Babar

Glad you're enjoying it, lanchong!
Spoiler
You can leave the manor screen by clicking the lower edge of the screen. If you have the safe open or the painting off the wall, then you must put it back first. If you're still not being able to exit the manor screen, then that does appear to be a bug, and I'd be curious as to how you got there!
[close]
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Nr. 2698

Hi Lanchong,

im happy that you enjoyed Blooded Fields.
Also thank you, that you like the graphics.

Indeed it is very short, but as you said we had a tight timeframe, also with jobs and family it was hard to find time to work on the game,
but in the end we got a respectable result.

Lets see if there is some opportunity to bring our detective back on screen.

Greetings
Nr. 2698

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk