Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

I'm split bettween josiah1221 and jack...  (roll) So I won't unsplit my vote, unless it there's a tie (which doesn't look like it'll happen at this point).  (laugh)
Good job all!  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

josiah1221

Thanks guys! Some very funny entries! (nod) I'll see what I can come up with when I get off work tonight :)

josiah1221

Once again it's Photoshop Friday!

No theme this time around, just have fun!
Votes will be for the best pic, so feel free to do as many as you like. :)

Click'd

That's an... interesting choice. Where's the picture from?

Buckethead

It's from a Netflix movie called Bird box.

josiah1221

Hmmm... did I break the game ??? Oh well, this was the reason I chose this pic.

Click'd

Would be better if you shopped in eyeholes for the people in the foreground  8-)

Blondbraid

Quote from: Too much clicking on Mon 31/12/2018 04:07:38
Would be better if you shopped in eyeholes for the people in the foreground  8-)
Like this?

Spoiler
In case anyone's wondering, both pairs of eyes are photoshopped from pictures of Jim Carrey.  :-D
[close]

selmiak

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I was trying to do a thing with long cat which never came out right, and I just couldn't think of anything else, I think its partly since I don't know the show,

anyhoo, lol really great ideas I never would have though of from you lot!..  Its tough to vote on this one

For me its a tie between lorenzo or jack's pulp fiction. 

I never thought to incorporate previous photoshops, that would be in itself an interesting challenge lol

Jack

There's something uniquely funny about Samuel L Jackson just over 3 feet tall.

But I will vote for lorenzorro.

Cassiebsg

I vote for the clows! That is one perfectly justified reason to be walking blindfolded!  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

josiah1221

I was a bit worried at first but thankfully a lot of good entries came from it. :)

I'm gonna vote Jack's Pulp Fiction as well. I can't help but snicker every time I look at "3 foot tall Samuel L Jackson"  (laugh) (Not to mention the one with Trump... looks like something got shoved up his arse!)
Also, Lorenzorro is definitely a close second ;)

cat

I vote for lorenzo's Zorro

I thought about doing a pic of them fleeing the opened Ark from Indiana Jones, but didn't have time to do it.

selmiak

I like josiah1221's turtle. So subtely funny :)

@cat: I want to see that. Please enter the next PS friday :)

just for your interest, so that none of these ingenious images get lost I created this:
http://ags-ps-friday.bplaced.net/?
all coded with glorious 8kb of php/html and 4kb of css. The images are the biggest files on that server. If someone wants to paint a header and boost up the filesize of that website, just go ahead :)

josiah1221

@selmiak: Haha, that is awesome! Gotta save these masterpieces for future generations. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk