Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

VOTE NOW

MY VOTE GOES TO SELMIAK

edit: admin there is some weird issues going on with the post formatting options, i cannot change this font size/style back to normal after setting the "VOTE NOW" header.

Cassiebsg

My vote goes to TMA for his Lion King post. just purrfect!  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Creamy

Is it really necessary to vote?

If so, I vote for Josiah's bomb. Just perfect.

Jack

Edit the frist post into a poll, TMA.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Hey creamy, yup I really didnt want it so voting was necessary either, but I cant in all honesty think of any other way to choose who gets to choose the next subject.  I would rather not have votes, so if anyone else can think of a system where ever Friday (or so) someone posts one subject.

I mean we could go with first to post a subject from 0gmt on Friday?, but what happens if two people post a subject at the same time, also its not fair to other people on other timezones to get the opportunity to post an interesting subject. 

I had thought of all this, but concluded the vote is seems the only way

alternate ideas anyone?

Dear Jack

poll how make i?  :(

Now experiment will i on post first.. hrmm

Click'd

Instead of voting for the winner you could vote whose idea gets picked next if there are multiple.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

but that means within a week not only do people have to post their pieces on the subject, but also post idea for the next subject?..   well, its possible but sounds even more messy.

How about this, we simply, by some random method, pick a nick out of the all the people who submitted pieces for one week,  if the random choice picks the same nick 2 weeks in a row then that person can submit pieces for the next subject but is automatically not included in the list of voters for the next subject.

I think this will strive to ensure most people get a chance through randomness, and that one person dose not keep getting to choose the subject too many times in a row. Also takes the competitiveness out of it (which i never really wanted) and puts focus solely on fun

Jack

It was hard to choose, but on consideration my vote goes to selmiak.

Just vote for the best entry. Simple and effective.

josiah1221

There are a lot of good ones. I got several good laughs  (nod) But if I have to vote then I'll go with Selmiak as well. I've always wanted to go to Oktoberfest and that mega beer makes me thirsty, think I'll crack open a cold one!  ;)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

awesome, well done selmiak for winner, look forward to see what you choose for the next one :D

also thanks all for your entries, and voting,  I got a chuckle out of them all indeed!  (laugh)

Cassiebsg

A another way, if you don't want the voting, is that the person that posted the topic, picks the "winner" by simply choosing the entry he likes best/fits best with what he had in mind...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

oh nice,thanks for all your votes.My vote would have been either the lion king or the bomb, but that wouldn't change anything, so I'll post a picture for you to jam on later :D

selmiak

So it is friday here already, so here is your new Photoshop Friday image

no task, just have fun with the image  8-)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Cassiebsg, also a good idea.. um we got choices alright.. not sure what will work best now hehe

josiah1221

dactylopus

VampireWombat

Stupot

It took me ages to work out what Dactylopus had done. Bravo.

Buckethead

Jack

Mine is doubleplusgood because I made it in GIMP :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk