Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Well thanks a lot Selmiak, I finally had time to get something useful and important done, and I did this instead!

[imgzoom]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rlO8uvX0MXw/XBQQyvCd6eI/AAAAAAAAuak/apUcI6L0FJsh_kxe_e_NyPvGLhKAI2Z0QCLcBGAs/s320/PhotoShop%2BFriday%2B2.png[/imgzoom]

josiah1221

I use Gimp as well, and they approve!  (nod)

dactylopus

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 14/12/2018 16:12:44
It took me ages to work out what Dactylopus had done. Bravo.

Thank you!

I like Buckethead's because the poster seems familiar.

I used GIMP for mine as well.

[imgzoom]http://i67.tinypic.com/17bbcp.png[/imgzoom]

Jack

Now... What was I saying?

EDIT:

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I am sorry, I just cant help myself to stop

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I have confiscated photoshop from myself for the rest of the week. Sorry again!

dactylopus

That is just too funny.

selmiak

since friday is over some time and before the forum goes down again because of the awesomeness in this thread (or because of tycho spamming the server with new awesome imagery until the server denies service...) we should get the voting started. everybody only one vote, vote on the image you liked the most this round.
The person with the most votes gets to chose the next PF image  ;-D

Cassiebsg

Wait, wasn't voting suppose to be on thurday???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

josiah1221

If it's not too late, just one more :)

selmiak

@CassieBSG: It's called Photoshop Friday and friday is well over. People are slow with voting too and I am slow with counting, so voting from now on until thursday night is happening.

@josiah: well, sure you're in, so from NOW on until thurdays night ;)

my vote goes to Tycho's very first post with the toy guns and the nice colors :)

dactylopus

I vote for Tycho's clock.

cat

I vote for MiB, I mean VampireWombat.

TMA's empty room is really well done!

VampireWombat

I vote for Tycho Magnetic Anomaly's Star Trek anachronism stew.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Hilarious entries everyone.  I wasn't sure if we were voting still or just going with other folks suggestions,  anyway OK so since we are voting then I vote for josiah1221 Thumbs up, because every time i see it i envisage them hiding their real guns inside them, seems like there is just about enough space! :D

EDIT.  selmiak yea there was a day or two left for entries,  perhaps you thought you posted the image 2 weeks ago or so?.. anyway perhaps its best we get the voting + new image going early since I guess next week many of you will be with family..etc

On that note seasons greetings all and I hope you all have a decent holiday seasons.

EDIT.  Ok so I noticed a bunch voted for me,  but not for the same image,  shall we say the votes only count per-image and not per-member ..  I say this since I spammed the forum so many times with entries its a bit unfair to others who only posted one.

EDIT 3:  up at the moment it looks like a tie breaker between a few members lol.. what happens now? shall we table a new motion to discus methods of picking a winner in case of tie-breakers lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fqjw2J1vI   ;)

josiah1221

A lot of good entries but I'm most impressed with Tycho's empty room with the pulp fiction poster. It get's my vote :)

selmiak

Quote from: Tycho Magnetic Anomaly on Thu 20/12/2018 04:05:31
EDIT.  Ok so I noticed a bunch voted for me,  but not for the same image,  shall we say the votes only count per-image and not per-member ..  I say this since I spammed the forum so many times with entries its a bit unfair to others who only posted one.

I'm in favour of even counting per member votes just to encourage multiple entries, worked out great with your spamming ;)

Jack

I vote for TMA.

I was going to vote for the one which is best and has the fewest edits, but that's just as hard to judge. Maybe next week we can consider this because TMA will have unconfiscated his photoshop.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk