Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Flugeldufel

Wow, very hard to decide. But I think, my vote will go to Jack and his picture in the picture in the picture in the picture in the...

selmiak

I do like the simpsons and I do like banksy, but my vote goes to Jack's picture in picture in picture, I like it, though I'd have removed the watermark from the deepart service.

Galen

I think Cassiebsg edges out Cat for me by virtue of it being a bit more of a complex photoshop.

Jack

Damn, these are not easy to find!

original

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

gees, i forgot to vote and also had  time last week to contribute.. totally forgot , arg   
good pic koos, i'll defo 100% enter for this one,  can someone remind me if it gets to about Wednesday and ive still not posted lol

selmiak

Look out, behind you...

Galen

Jack you're not supposed to photoshop the base image!

Galen

Anyway my last entry was too sensible so here's a megazord made of guns.

josiah1221

Jack

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

well i did try this week , didnt work out again  lol..  was trying something out with a dune sandworm + little t-rex arms.. i failed

ill vote selmiak 

cat

I vote for josiah1221.

Jack

I vote for josiah1221's invisible man.

selmiak

I vote Jack's tiger attack. The "reaction" of the gunslinger is very fitting :)

Cassiebsg

I vote for Jacks josiah1221 Invisible man.  (laugh)

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Galen

josiah1221's is too good not to vote for.

josiah1221

My vote goes to Galen's simple but very convincing "Jack you're not supposed to photoshop the base image!" :)

Thanks for the votes guys, on to the next one!

HD original

Jack

Durq

Nice one, Jack.

You all know that part in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when Short Round gets stretched between the mine carts? I wanted to insert a stretched Short Round between these two women, but it's not happening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk