Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

MOD....please delete this thread

Project:
Maelstrom Obscura.....In production.

Websites: https://sites.google.com/view/maelstromobscura/home 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/365449400904793/

Details:
An adventure game delving into the world of investigating conspiracy theories and myths... Talk to theorists, debunkers, witnesses, agencies, military etc... Gather information and discover if some conspiracies/myths are true... From the Loch Ness Monster to Roswell to Human Cyborgs to a New World Order...  and if aliens are indeed taking over the earth from an alien base at the South Pole.

Positions Available:
Artist and Animator (urgent)
I need people to help me with Backgrounds, Guis, graphics and animations. The game runs at 1280 X 720, so I'm looking for people who can work with med/high-res sprites. There are approximately 40 NPC characters and some are just head animations and some will need full animations.  Only people who have experience with these kinds of graphics need apply.
Position taken.

Assistant Scripter
To assist with some of the scripting... Build an internal ags database for searching database based on keywords. Self Done.... and other scripting stuff.
Only advanced scripte's should apply.
Khris, Crimson, Snarky may apply without doubt (nod)
Position taken.

Voice actors
The more the merrier. Male and Female. American. Update :  German and Russian we also need.
We have a 6 voice actors at present. Narrator required.

Dialog Manager
Person to oversee all dialogs.
Position taken.

Musician/Composer.
Inventive, reliable and speedy.

Payment
This game will be on Kickstarter and any monies received will be shared for work you have done..

Deadline:
I'm looking to have the game finished sometime in summer 2020 with a demo available around late August 2019..

Comments:
Looking to go commercial....If you want to be  a part of the team you must be the sort who will see the game through to the end.

Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM.

Must be reliable and hardworking and preferably use Discord for communicating. slasher#3274.

Slasher

Durq

How far along is this game in production?

Slasher

Hi, Durg,

we are just setting up the framework...

Durq

Do you have a list of the characters you need voice acting for?

Slasher

Quote from: Durq on Mon 07/01/2019 18:25:33
Do you have a list of the characters you need voice acting for?
As of yet these are being decided... There will be quite a few to choose from... If you are interested in one or more please PM me to receive updates.

They will range from military, agencies, government, public, scientists  etc

Slasher

Although we have a few voice actors we NEED MORE......................Especially Americans... We have Apache Chief needs voicing for a start..

Privateer Puddin'

It might be worth watching Sally Beaumont's 'Directing Voice Actors' talk from Adventure X - It gives some tips on casting which might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fZifakLL4

Slasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk