MAGS January “Crossover” (RESULT)

Started by Stupot, Tue 01/01/2019 02:29:17

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite game of MAGS January?

Alice in Maniacland by Dog Rat
3 (21.4%)
Ego in Planet of the Apes by Durq
5 (35.7%)
Space Cross: The BSG Team by Cassiebsg
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: Fri 15/02/2019 01:56:06

Dog Rat

Found some time to play the two other games. Here are my thoughts.

Ego in the planet od the apes:
Spoiler
A little enjoyable game. The humour was crude like it was stated but I'll admit it made me chuckle a couple of times, so well done!
[close]

Space cross:
Spoiler
I have to say I haven't watch any of the two TV shows portrayed here, I know them by name only, and so I didn't get a lot of the jokes and references (just the most famous catch-phrase of one of them). Nevertheless, it's clear to me that this game had the most developed storyline and puzzles of this MAGS round, so it gets my vote. Good job!
[close]

Stupot

Keep them votes coming. It's currently very close.

Stupot

The votes are in and we have a winner!
Well done to Cassiebsg and Morganw. You will be contacted soon about coming up with a theme for March.

Thanks to all participants and voters.

Cassiebsg

Oh!  8-0

Thanks everyone who voted for our game.  (nod)
I'll have to talk with MorganW, since it's OUR game, not just mine.  ;) In fact, maybe more his, since he wrote it.  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Shadow1000

Congrats! Well done and well-deserved win. Looking forward to the next contest theme...

Stupot

Apologies Morgan. I don't always have a lot of time when I'm putting together the voting tables and polls and occasionally miss this kind of thing. I sometimes ask people to tell me if I've missed anything. I should make that a habit. I've added your name where I can  (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk