AGS Awards 2018 - Results!

Started by cat, Sat 05/01/2019 13:28:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Well deserved for your innovations   (nod)

FireFlower

Story rich DRM-free games - http://fireflowergames.com/

Wyz

It was exhilarating! Thanks everyone for this amazing event; I'm full of new energy. :D

Congratulations to all the developers and thanks for the wonderful games!

This year I had the chance to see up-closely how much time and efford go into organising the event and "preparing the venue"; well done all!

This community has always felt like an home to me and I want to especially thank everyone who played the games and voted; because that is really key to the succes of this event!

Also thanks everyone who could make it to the awards in "person" or wachted the stream! (we are sorry for those who could not join because of the "overzealous fire safety officer", tickets will be refunded  ;))

Last but not least, in contrary, thanks for Kastchey and LostTrainDude errr... I mean Abel and Synth II of Ghosts of the Ancient Nothing for that absolutely stunning performance! Absolutely brilliant!

Jim, Duals: thanks for letting me steal your idea all those years ago and the thing that shall not be named!  :-*.

Oh and before I forget: The sockets plug-in (which allows AGS to connect to the internet) will be released later this year.
Thanks also to vga256 and Sonneveld for testing and porting it to Mac. Not only that, but vga256 also ported the latest AGS release to Mac in under a week.  8-0
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

shaun9991

Super duper special thanks to everyone who voted for Football Game - the win for Best Music and Sound was a lovely surprise!! The folks at Jupiter-C were well chuffed.

Also thanks to Dualnames for stepping in when I was late to make a speech :D

The ceremony was great fun, congrats to all the winners and nominees and thanks again to the AGS legends for organising it!
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

abstauber

belated congrats to all the winners

Riaise

Congratulations to all the winners, but especially to Snarky and Stupot who thoroughly deserve their awards for their contributions to the AGS community! ;-D

The Outer Zone

A huge thank you to everyone who voted on Cyborg Seppuku!!

It has been an adventurous year for me. I heard about AGS a year ago, while playing a bunch of short adventure games.
When making my first game Cyborg Seppuku, I immediately  fell in love with the engine. And I can only say the same about the AGS community :D

I hope to continue my Tales From The Outer Zone series soon. If only sleep wasn't necessary..

Cheers
-Malte
The Outer Zone - Strange narrative games and illustrated books.
http://the-outer-zone.blogspot.com/

cat

I finally got around updating the wiki page. Please let me know if I messed something up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk