What's in the box?

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 14/01/2019 15:10:43

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Is it the hand part from one of those pathetic pillows that has arms and simulates giving you a hug at night? I think I remember these having fifteen minutes of fame among unmarried people in Japan.

TheManInBoots

I mean there is no such rule that you're not allowed to look it up! After all it's not obvious what to search for! I had to search so long until I found it! I think it's quite a funny invention!!!!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: man n fist on Wed 18/09/2019 07:05:18
Is it the hand part from one of those pathetic pillows that has arms and simulates giving you a hug at night? I think I remember these having fifteen minutes of fame among unmarried people in Japan.

Lol I know what you're talking about. But I'm afraid it's not :)

milkanannan

Is it something you'd close in your car door as a gag to make it look like someone is trying to get out? Or similarly at Halloween close in your front door?

AnasAbdin

Unfortunately all your replies are so much better than its intended purpose.

milkanannan

(laugh) OK I guess I'll just wait for someone to cough up the correct answer!

dayowlron

Quote from: TheManInBoots on Wed 18/09/2019 11:17:21
I mean there is no such rule that you're not allowed to look it up! After all it's not obvious what to search for! I had to search so long until I found it! I think it's quite a funny invention!!!!
Yes, but by look it up, i wanted to know so much what it was used for that i did an image search and found it. That is against the rules which is why I am not guessing, but I still think that the answers that others are listing are better uses than the one it is intended for by the inventor. I like the halloween guess.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

TheManInBoots

Aaah okay!
Yeah the halloween guess is quite good.
You just need to attach it on a stick, and then you can hold it in the car door frame and pretend that people or yourself closed the door on your fingers!

Well, I did not use a graphic image search, so...

It's a hair comb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Funny that for all the body parts I guessed, I forgot hair.

TheManInBoots

Or you could put the fingers onto a cake and make it look like there's a hand in the cake, just cover the lower part up with a little bit of whipped cream!

AnasAbdin

Hey no cheating  >:(
Yeah it's a hair comb.
You go next!

Cassiebsg

That guy has too much silicon and free time on his hands... why would anyone need a "comb" like that? Most of us already have 2 in each hand and they're even free!  (wtf)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

milkanannan

I can't explain it but I feel violated.

TheManInBoots

Okay let me see...

Man I suck at finding weird objects!

TheManInBoots

How creepy can the object be?

TheManInBoots

Yeah, guess this object, you suckers!!!

You will never get this one right ha!!!

TheManInBoots

TheManInBoots

Alright, I have a creepy one.

Good luck!! :

Cassiebsg

E.T. hand?  (laugh)

Oh, the other one was a TV, right? A really old one for the likes of it even!  ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

TheManInBoots

Nope.

TV?
Yeah sure it's a TV that's being used for micro waving ET hands.
How isn't it obvious that it's a micro wave though?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk