Yellow Vests

Started by RickJ, Thu 17/01/2019 01:36:46

Previous topic - Next topic

RickJ

Bavolis

Abundantly clear police brutality here. Disgusting. Yes, I'm sure protesters have attacked cops as well, but what's shown in these videos is a horrendous response from government peacekeepers.

Khris

Any given police force (and the yellow vests) has its usual contingent of psychopaths with brain worms.
In the end it's the same kind of people who marched in the SA, just the color of the uniform is different.

Radiant

According to my French friends, the current French president has promised a number of important reforms BUT has decided to implement these by raising taxes and tariffs on lower- and middle-class people (but not on rich people and/or big companies). Predictably this has not made him popular with, well, most of the population.

He has since backed down somewhat, meaning that the more reasonably-minded protesters have returned home. Of cours, this means that the less reasonably-minded protesters are still protesting.

Jack

What he did was make promises, which will have to be paid for some way. Either by the deficit he promised to shrink, or more taxes. Reasonable? Try naive and short-sighted. Most Yellow Vests have not gone for this, and the movement keeps gaining momentum.

The press has done everything it can to suppress the movement, including flat out lying and saying that it's winding down, when in reality things keep escalating. People in France have finally met with the ugly face behind the friendly mask of democracy and the "free press". Instead of reporting the news, the press has proven itself a form or control and propaganda dissemination, nothing more. Voice a real grievance to your dear elected or non-elected officials and you get beaten and shot at.

The EU cabal is rapidly losing control of France. Keeping their movement largely leaderless, the Yellow Vests have made themselves immune to being led into a safe and meaningless directions. They also seem to be making a sport of ejecting the police's agent provocateurs from their marches.

Khris

Quote from: Jack on Thu 17/01/2019 21:20:48Instead of reporting the news, the press has proven itself a form or control and propaganda dissemination, nothing more.
As opposed to the outlets you're getting your information from, of course. On the other hand, I checked Dr. Mercola's blog, and there was nothing about the yellow vests to be found. So who knows.

Jack

Quote from: Khris on Fri 18/01/2019 00:00:44
Quote from: Jack on Thu 17/01/2019 21:20:48Instead of reporting the news, the press has proven itself a form or control and propaganda dissemination, nothing more.
As opposed to the outlets you're getting your information from, of course. On the other hand, I checked Dr. Mercola's blog, and there was nothing about the yellow vests to be found. So who knows.

If you want to talk about me, do it with your therapist. Stay on topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk