Bittersweet

Started by Wiggy, Thu 17/01/2019 06:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggy

Help please I'm stuck. I'm loving this game but:

Spoiler
What tool do I need to smash the weakened wall at Prison Rock? I suspect I need to make a bomb downstairs, but Teagan won't pick up anything that is there.
The man with two mugs' puzzle I assume needs all 3 symbols lit, but turning on any symbol turns off others. Is this puzzle solvable?
[close]

Thanks in advance!

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Thu 17/01/2019 06:33:30
Help please I'm stuck. I'm loving this game but:

Spoiler
What tool do I need to smash the weakened wall at Prison Rock? I suspect I need to make a bomb downstairs, but Teagan won't pick up anything that is there.
The man with two mugs' puzzle I assume needs all 3 symbols lit, but turning on any symbol turns off others. Is this puzzle solvable?
[close]

Thanks in advance!

I had the same questions. Answers:

Spoiler
Actually, I couldn't even find the basement opening! I'm impressed you saw that area because to me it blended right in with the rest of the floor, even after KNOWING that the solution is in that room and a lot of pixel hunting. ANYWAY, pick up the lock pick from that room. It will also help you in the area with the 3 symbols, which is NOT solvable
[close]

This is not a complete solution but it should get you going. Post if you need more help...

Wiggy

Thank-you Shadow1000! Actually my problem was not searching the cells thouroughly enough. Finished it now, will write a comment as soon as my mind settles down! :-D

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Fri 18/01/2019 01:35:13
Thank-you Shadow1000! Actually my problem was not searching the cells thouroughly enough. Finished it now, will write a comment as soon as my mind settles down! :-D

You're welcome. I liked the game too. I usually comment on games that I enjoy but I don't feel I understood the philosophy behind this one well enough to comment. But I'll see what you say.

morganw

I'm only at my first stop on the train, but not sure how to progress...
Spoiler
in the room with the razor blades and the bucket, I think I'm meant to kill the person (but apparently not with the rubber gloves)
[close]
I guess the puzzles in each location are self-contained and I wouldn't have to take the train somewhere else to get an item?

Wiggy

That's a bad guess morganw. There are things located elsewhere that you will need in nearly all of the puzzles. Garbage man is a big help here.
Spoiler
You don't kill the dead woman, you bandage her wounds with the bandage from the medi-kit,
[close]
Hope that helps!

morganw

Oh dear. I've completely misunderstood what is going on then; the solution seems to be the opposite of what I did to progress in the other rooms.

Wiggy

It's a slight mis-apprehension. You haven't been killing the dead woman, you've been saving her from her suicide attempts.
Spoiler
Cutting her down when she was hanging, pulling the wires out of her bath, and now bandaging her cut wrists.
[close]
Keep at it - you're doing well.

bertolino

i need the item that helps the woman in room with bucket  and razors i have the thing that opens the item but where is the item that helps her i know what it is i just dont know how to hide text help please

Wiggy

You need the
Spoiler
bandages from the medi-kit, which is located in the first station at the top of the stairs where the locked door is.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk