Detective Gallo - case accomplished!

Started by Texmurphy78, Tue 22/01/2019 08:21:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Texmurphy78

Hello everybody,

let me introduce myself.
I am Maurizio De Angelis, and I am honored to present you the project whose I am co-author along with my brother Francesco.

Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure which is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case. The story tells about five exotic plants that have been victims of a serial murder. Thanks to the support of his cactus assistant (yes, you understood well!), it will be up to Gallo to investigate, interrogating bizarre characters e solving puzzles that will put his insight and his patience to the test.

We have released our AGS game on 30th May 2018 and we are happy to share with you this important goal for us 😊

www.detectivegallo.com
www.facebook.com/detectivegallo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0QZFCN_Hk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=savIc_kcoeA

Features:
-   Hand-illustrated Cartoon-Noir styled characters and backgrounds (1920x1080 FullHD)
-   Frame-by-frame hand-animated characters with more sets of animations
-   Intriguing comedy/mystery plot to solve
-   All locations explorable and functional to story since the beginning to the end
-   Exponential difficulty of puzzles according to locations being gradually unlocked
-   Graphic variations of the locations based on story development
-   Game Diary recapping accomplished and current goals
-   User-friendly and minimal interface not covering the screen

CaptainD

Thanks for the reminder about this, it's been in the back of my mind to get this for ages.  Love the graphics and the way everything looks so moody!  Congrats - somewhat belatedly - on the release!  ;-D

Cassiebsg

Congrats on the release and good luck!
Hope it sells well so you can make more.  ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk