Yago, the Coquerrestrial

Started by Michael2968, Wed 23/01/2019 20:07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I need some help in the game trying to figure out how to get
Spoiler
the dog out of the house. I have the rock on the lawn and two of the pieces of the fence on the rock and in inventory I have the antenna from the ship, the magnet from the window and the other fence piece.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

I figured out the section I mentioned in the last post by trial and error. Now I am trying to figure out how to make a
Spoiler
shovel on the screen with the electric fence. I got the branch off the tree and made it into a pole but don't have the shovel part.
[close]

Thanks,

Michael

Wiggy

Hi Michael2698 !

That's not what you need.
Spoiler
A pole can also be used for vaulting.
[close]
Have fun.

Michael2968

Thanks for your response. I have tried
Spoiler
to pole vault over the fence. Is there something else you have to do besides using the cutter to make the pole. I know there is some earth to pole vault on but it is too soft.
[close]
Thanks in advance for any hints.

Michael

Wiggy

There's something in your inventory you can use on the earth.
Spoiler
The antenna.
[close]

Michael2968

I am in the military camp.
Spoiler
I need to know what to do to stop the dog from smelling yago so he can get into the tent. I know you have to throw the rock behind the dog but he still smells yago. I have the ashtray with the slippery substance, the rocks, the magnet, the box cutter, and the pencil.
[close]

Thanks,

Michael

Wiggy

Hi again Michael 2968!

I'm happy to see how far you have proceeded. I found this game very hard, but I was assisted on this thread by a fellow
player called "peter". When I got stuck he would help, and vice-versa. A re-occuring theme in this game is "getting rid of dogs". (As a cat lover I like this.) You are nearly there, but only 25% through this full-length game. I really hope you are having a fun time playing it, I thought the animations and humour were great, and it only gets better from here!

To your current problem:
Spoiler
The dog can smell Yago.
You have to make Yago smell differently.
What do you have in your inventory that must stink?
[close]

Use that on Yago.

Michael2968

Yes, this is a fun game so far. I appreciate all your help with it. I have made it to the part of the game
Spoiler
after yago blows up the ammunition tent.
[close]
I am going to try to see how far I can get without any hints because a good many of the puzzles in the game I have figured out by trial and error.

thanks,
Michael

Michael2968

I am trying to get into the
Spoiler
apartment of the guy watching tv to get the keys to the boiler room.
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Wiggy

You need to:
Spoiler
Make a ladder.

You will need the materials, some of which you get after defeating the last dog, the rest you will then get from behind the city hall - that screen is bigger than I initially thought:-)
[close]

Michael2968

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I was already up to the
Spoiler
window I just can't figure out how to get the keys from him
[close]

Thanks,
Michael

Wiggy

You need to distract him. What is he doing right now? Maybe you need to :
Spoiler
Fry his cable TV
[close]
Your screwdriver could be used outside.

Michael2968

Sorry I am a little slow :confused: but I still can't figure out what to do with the
Spoiler
screwdriver to mess up the guys tv signal.
[close]
Could you give me another hint?

Thanks,

Michael

Wiggy

Sorry, I misled you there - wrong tool.
Have a really good look at the streetlight.

The tools you will need are:
Spoiler
Crowbar, cutter, extension cord.
[close]
Procedure is :
Spoiler
Use crowbar on streetlight to get cover off. Use extension cord on electrical socket. Use extension cord, and Yago will unroll it. Use cutter on extension cord and streetlight, use extension cord to fry the electrics.
[close]

Michael2968

I noticed in one of the other hint sections for this game that you mentioned
Spoiler
recording the beeping monitor next to the clown with a j-pad or something like that. Where do you get that?
[close]

Thanks,

Michael

Wiggy

In another apartment - still to come ;-D

Michael2968

Is that the apartment that you go into
Spoiler
through the window after the guy at the computer leaves the room and comes back and passes out?
[close]

Wiggy

Michael2968

Ok, I am stuck with
Spoiler
the box beside the military guys. I have opened the lock on the box, put the white out over the words on the box, and I drilled air holes in the box but he still says I need to do something else. I figured maybe you need to write on the box but I can't do that with either the pencil or pens.
[close]

Thanks,

Michael

Wiggy

From memory you have to combine 2 inventory items to make a kind of paint. I'll have to re-play it to be more accurate, so it might take a while.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk