Suburbs Of Hell

Started by Mandle, Wed 23/01/2019 04:35:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Dante described the main 9 circles of Hell for the worst sinners but there must be some outer suburbs for lesser, but still unforgivable, offences.

Let's define them here along with optional suitable punishment(s).

So, kind of like a streamlined "What Grinds My Gears" with the added satisfaction of devising your own tortures for the offenders if you so wish.

I'll start with two of my own:

A suburb for people who stub their cigarettes out in plates of food:
Punishment: An eternity of eating every one of those leftovers over and over, including the cigarette stubs and ash.

A suburb for people who wait until the movie is partway through before trying to open their crinkly snack bags in the dark:
Punishment: An eternity of listening to a demon tell the story of "The Password To Get Out Of Hell", which is two hours long, but every time the demon reaches the end of the story and tells the password the offender has a crisps bag rustled right in their ear and cannot hear it.

Click'd

I am both sin and punishment.

Stupot

A suburb for people who stop at the top of an escalator when there are people being unloaded off the escalator behind them.
Punishment. An eternity of being trampled at the top of the busiest escalator in the busiest train station at rush-hour.

Khris

A suburb for people who never read any error messages they get / ask for help online but don't post the error message they get
Punishment: An eternity of being stuck with somebody who keeps asking them unintelligible questions, with the way out of this hell suburb spelled out plainly as an error message that's floating right in front of their face the entire time

Mandle

A suburb for people who spit their gum out on the ground:
Punishment: An eternity of everything they touch getting stuck to them forever. The "Katamari Damashi" level of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk