Bohemian Yard aka Mhoczny Dom

Started by KiraHaraReturns, Sun 27/01/2019 18:02:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KiraHaraReturns

case BohemianYard is closed once and for all. I made many mistakes while creating this game, but I've learnt a lot too, thus I know, how to avoid faux pas in the future. I'm sorry that it took so long to accomplish BohemianYard (former Mhoczny Dom). I wanted to make it perfect, but I failed. There are almost sixty rooms, five different endings, there could be some orthographic mistakes left, I don't know, I don't care, I'm at BrickJove now.

Feel free to play, enjoy the riddles and music :)

You can download it here: https://brick-jovian.itch.io/bohemian-yard

Durq

KiraHaraReturns

Quote from: Durq on Sun 27/01/2019 18:13:24
Hi. The link isn't working.
sorry, I hope, I fixed it. Let me know if it works now

Kastchey

Awesome, I was waiting for this game! Congratulations on finishing it.

It may take me a while to play through it but I'll definitely post a comment when I'm done.

selmiak

OH YES! OH YES! still might take me a while! :-D 8-)

Dainipponjin

Thank you for making the game. Enjoyed replaying "Mhoczny Dom" once again.

Several questions regarding the game's events:

Spoiler
1. For me, only two out of four conditions stated on the secret room's door plaque actually are required to be met for the door to open. Spray the spiders and make the cross appear in the library. Reading a hint suggestion doesn't prevent me from going inside. And I'm not sure what is meant by "score perfection" in the 4th stated condition? A player can't have 69/69 score points at this point of the game. It even seems that the door opens regardless of the points amount.

2. I guess it was slightly overlooked that a player can take the pistol from the secret room and not answer the call? Fast forward to the regular endings choice, it's not possible to use the pistol on the man wearing space suit. But it's possible to use the airsoft gun. :)

3. Is there any meaning behind the note about Polish onion that a player gets at the greehouse?

4. Tilde key (~) invokes a console and that crashes the game.  :)
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk