OLD MAGS March thread. Please lock.

Started by Stupot, Fri 01/03/2019 02:42:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

This is the old thread for MAGS March.
The thread has found a new home in a much friendlier location.
Please follow this link to find the new friendly MAGS March.

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=56971.0

I'd appreciate it if this thread would be locked.

Click'd

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 01/03/2019 02:42:26
Trigger warning: this month's topic is truly tasteless.

I haven't travelled enough to find out, but I am led to believe that water can indeed taste differently depending on where you are. "Tasteless" in relation to your mockery of "trigger warning" is indeed right, though.

Stupot

Quote from: C.L.I.C.K. on Fri 01/03/2019 03:12:22

I haven't travelled enough to find out, but I am led to believe that water can indeed taste differently depending on where you are. "Tasteless" in relation to your mockery of "trigger warning" is indeed right, though.
oh come on man it was just a pun. You've done nothing but pick holes in my posts recently.

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 01/03/2019 04:39:21
Quote from: C.L.I.C.K. on Fri 01/03/2019 03:12:22

oh come on man it was just a pun. You've done nothing but pick holes in my posts recently.

Ahem... I believe the correct term is "poke holes in my posts"...  :P :P :P :P (laugh)

Click'd

I have no clue when I last replied to you before today. Can't find anything on my last three pages of posts. But ok, I can ignore you if you want.

Mandle

Quote from: C.L.I.C.K. on Fri 01/03/2019 05:57:21
I have no clue when I last replied to you before today. Can't find anything on my last three pages of posts. But ok, I can ignore you if you want.

Sigh... really?

First of all you call Stu out on an innocent pun that was supposed to make the post more fun, also claiming that any humorous use of the term "Trigger Warning" is "tasteless".

Then, when he mentions that you've been picking at his posts lately you end your reply with a schoolyard overreaction to the issue.

Why not just say something like "I have no clue when I last replied to you before today. Can't find anything on my last three pages of posts. But sorry anyway in case something I said came across that way. It wasn't supposed to."

Then, that way, the issue is resolved and it didn't cost you a single thing.

The way you're doing it just keeps the issue going and probably escalating. Or is that what you are after?

Stupot

Seeing as this hasn't been locked yet, is anyone in contact with Click outside of the forums. He hasn't been online for over a week and I feel a little bad. It was only a silly little tiff. I've PM a few days ago to offer an apology but I guess he hasn't been online to see it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk