The Manuscripts of Sarmanyanha- A game from PPAentertainment

Started by PPAentertainment, Wed 06/02/2019 05:33:22

Previous topic - Next topic

PPAentertainment

I want to update that I was able to add the game to the games database and its downloadable from there. Sorry again

Hi

I made the announcement for the production of this game and its close release but it was erased because it didnt complied with the rules.
Im sorry for that but I live in Cuba and I only have access to the internet once every six days when Im working the midnight shift as Im doing now.
Im attaching the link of the game uploaded to google drive but I have no clue on how to add screenshots or adding the game to the database.
Before, when I developed the Robotragedy games I had the help pf people from the community.
Please, Ill be connected for a while and checking and if you write something of what to do Ill fix it. Sorry for this!!!

The game is a first person point and click adventure made using SweetHome 3d for the prerendered backgrounds. Its sort of a cinematic adventure at times with some puzzles and heavy use of items in the first part and then more lineal and easy. The reason is to keep with reality because it didnt make sense to have the same kind of game mechanics when the game expanded to other places. Youll undcerstand when you play the game. Its not that long as the other titles I released some years ago. time is not something I have on easy supply and it really surprised me that I was able to finish this game.
Hope you like it!!

The link is https://drive.google.com/open?id=16K0No0XWqB10cDXCdeeKv4qYoWxm0zLI

these are links to images

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P62qKGSbfyUyMiUrSXTN2crlVY7lWMJC

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11NGI4pVmWfIiKUNSzCarkUXzDvhKHNl4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16M2iI0aGFoM9UMyXRpteRIWX3cImfZfG

Tabata

Quote from: PPAentertainment on Wed 06/02/2019 05:33:22
... I have no clue on how to add screenshots ...
Just edit your post, mark the links of the images and click on the icon for images to add the codes needed or add them manually >> (img)link(/img) but use brackets [ ] instead of ( ).
Your announcement should be fitting the rules afterwards.   :wink:

After adding the game to the the ags-games database I'd recommend you to also add the link to that site in your first post. Players like to grab the game the easiest way possible

Not to forget - congatulations for the release 
The game works fine and I already had my fun with playing. So far the only little point I didn't enjoy that much has been the microwave puzzle because it have been too much questions/running for my personal taste. Right now I am searching for clues to solve the puzzle with the three dial-buttons that I placed where they belong.  :-[
Good work on your little game!  (nod)

Shadow1000

I'm in middle of playing as well. I am REALLY enjoying it. Puzzles are AWESOME (I do agree with Tabata that the microwave was a bit drawn out). I actually used my phone camera for that as well as the "coloured number dots" puzzle so it wasn't too bad.

I actually solved the dial puzzle and continued but got stuck shortly after....(I'm happy to answer if you need hints about it)

selmiak

This is really well made. Though I gave up on cracking the lock in the lab.
Spoiler
Should a number above 03500
[close]

Tabata

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 07/02/2019 01:51:45
I actually solved the dial puzzle and continued but got stuck shortly after....(I'm happy to answer if you need hints about it)
Thanks Shadow, but I was able to solve it myself   :wink:
I am in Poland right now. Just having a bit trouble about in wich way I need to type a special date.
I googled the different ways of how a date is to be written international but found several versions possible - so far none of them worked   (wtf)

@Selmiak
You don't need to guess the code in the lab.
Spoiler
Do you remember the small note you took from the friend nearby? Follow the hint on it and you'll be able to find the code.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tabata on Thu 07/02/2019 19:43:38
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 07/02/2019 01:51:45
Thanks Shadow, but I was able to solve it myself   :wink:
I am in Poland right now. Just having a bit trouble about in wich way I need to type a special date.
I googled the different ways of how a date is to be written international but found several versions possible - so far none of them worked   (wtf)

Same here. I tried resequencing the DMY, using 4 digits for the year, just the month and day, no luck.

Tabata

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 08/02/2019 00:38:35
Same here. I tried resequencing the DMY, using 4 digits for the year, just the month and day, no luck.
Gotcha!  8-)
Spoiler
It's just 6 digits  :grin:
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tabata on Fri 08/02/2019 00:53:26
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 08/02/2019 00:38:35
Gotcha!  8-)
Spoiler
It's just 6 digits  :grin:
[close]

Thanks and you're welcome! I finished the game  :-D

josiah1221

I really enjoyed this! The puzzles were great fun and the story was interesting. I too got hung up on the safe code. I knew
Spoiler
that dates are written differently depending on where you are from, but what got me was I kept trying to use 4 digits for the year instead of 2.
[close]

selmiak

@Tabata:
You are so right. It seems I missed
Spoiler
the cabinet and only found the key and cursed because it didn't fit. Does the cabinet only appear as a hotspot once you have the key?
[close]

After that I had no problems with puzzles any more and completed the game and recorded a longplay video to help those that are stuck...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zQfxAibiw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk