Bohemian Yard (Mhoczny Dom remake)

Started by Wiggy, Wed 06/02/2019 06:10:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggy

I am really enjoying this game. My score is 69/69 and rooms visited 46/47. I have a full inventory and have received the
phone call. I also have two numbers written down, one I got from a device when I entered a Japanese word, and the other I
read on the back of a door. I am now stuck. The way I see it:
Spoiler
The only place I can enter numbers into the game is the clock in the drawing room. Do I need to alternate the
big hand/little hand as before? Do I enter both numbers, and in which order? Is there a clue that I have missed, or am I
on the wrong track altogether?
[close]

Any hints or tips would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

KiraHaraReturns

first of all, thank you for playing Bohemian Yard
Spoiler

there is a keypad in the attic, entering the japanese word, you will get a generic number, I think you already did it
you need this number to activate the elevator in the basement
https://i.imgur.com/ZckxiM6.jpg
[close]

Wiggy

Thanks for the quick reply, and thanks for a great game! My problem was I had not found the elevator to the left of the cave! I've got to be more observant... :cry:

KiraHaraReturns

Spoiler

I was a little bit confused, because to get the "japanese word" you have to be at the same location where the elevator is, the other possibility is the poster in the office and requires some knowledge of katakana. So I guess, you could read the hidden message in the office and I'm really impressed by your abilities sir :)
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk