Happy Birthday Amayirot Akago

Started by AnasAbdin, Fri 15/02/2019 04:50:49

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Hey guys! Today is Maarten Amkreutz (Amayirot-Akago)'s first birthday after his passing last year. Let us all wish him the best. I'd like to invite everyone to check his media outlets and send wishes over there as well. Also let's play his game Postman's Quest ! Let's share his stories, comments, posts, thoughts... anything you like!

As most of us here already know, Maarten likes Sierra games and they were the first games he ever played. I found a comment on a cover of St George's Bookstore music from Gabriel Knight where he mentions how much he likes the song. So I learned it the last few days and played it in the background of this video:

Happy birthday my friend <3

Slasher

It was a sad occasion when this dear chap got taken from us (he had recently helped voice a game of mine),  but none the less

*** Happy Birthday Maarten Amkreutz ***

AnasAbdin

Maarten sang a lovely tune at the end of this BCT Podcast

Dualnames

If anybody ever wants just someone to talk to, pm me here, okay? We all feel down sometimes, I think it's important to know there's someone out there who cares to listen, so, here, I care.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk