Magical Lands

Started by , Fri 15/02/2019 11:36:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo_One

I'm developing a new game, this time the theme will be more serious than the view in Yago, the Coquerrestrial, but not much more as there will be some comedy moment or another.
The world in which the action takes place will be fantastic mixed with some realism.

For now I'm designing some of the characters and writing the script, which I'm doing in novel format (and only the first chapter has 98 pages), I think that this adventure will be much longer than the previous one and that's why I'm going to do it with AGS version 3.5, by eliminating the sprite limit.

I have been designing an interface based on Broken Sword, as you can see in the video.

These are some of the designs along with a set of expressions of one of the protagonists.

The launch will be only in Spanish and later in English (when you find someone who wants to translate the game (Wiggy :) ) and part of the extras that goes with it) and, of course, it will be free.

Darth Mandarb

Do you have any actual in game screenshots or are you not that far into development?

Neo_One

The only thing I have developed is the interface and those few characters, without animations. The development has just started

Darth Mandarb

Okay well the forum rules require 2 in game screenshots before you open a thread in here so I'm afraid this will have to be locked. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM. Let me know when you have what's necessary to satisfy the requirements and we can unlock this. Good luck with the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk