H_Punk_ // - (Chapter 1 Available!)

Started by Asephy, Sat 08/06/2019 19:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Asephy

H_Punk_//

A Point and click adventure set in a cyberpunk future with aliens, robots, and bounty hunters.

Chapter - 01 is out now!

You are Scythe, a fresh faced bounty hunter with a affinity for scantily clad "armour" and shooting thing. You are called in for a bounty on a escaped convict, it seems he has a hostage...
Edit:Decided to make it a straight up Adventure Comedy, and updated the screenshots. Changed the title to H_Punk

DL Link:
https://asephy.itch.io/h-punk
or
https://gamejolt.com/games/h_punk/419384
(I have no idea on how to upload to this site lol)

Here's what the game should look like.
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/nZxzL4d.gif[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/eX0b3vCl.png[/imgzoom]
Added a lil crouch when you investigate things c:
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/k18yxstl.png?1[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/2nJdHSc.gif[/imgzoom]
This guy won't be in the demo unfortunately.

Genre:Adventure Comedy
Resolution:640x360
Color depth:32Bit

-Graphics - 20%
   (Demo)-100%
-Story - 30%
   (Demo)-100%
-Polish - 5%
   (Demo)-100%
-Music - 15%
   (Demo) - 100%

TheFrighter

Made with Unity?

Cyberpunk games are usually serious, expecially if contains adult themes. Adding some comedy should be intersting.

_

Stupot

Asephy

Quote from: TheFrighter on Mon 10/06/2019 09:36:53

Made with Unity?

Cyberpunk games are usually serious, expecially if contains adult themes. Adding some comedy should be intersting.

_

It's made with AGS of course! Yeah hopefully I can make it funny and won't fall flat on my face haha.

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 11/06/2019 03:41:29
This looks interesting. All the best with it.
Thanks!

Asephy

Demo is up, check it out if you'd like!

morganw

I played the demo. Seemed pretty good, interesting presentation and it all works well.
I wasn't expecting
Spoiler
...to miss.
[close]

Asephy

Quote from: morganw on Thu 13/06/2019 00:13:00
I played the demo. Seemed pretty good, interesting presentation and it all works well.
I wasn't expecting
Spoiler
...to miss.
[close]

Hehe yeah...  8-)

Dualnames

Alright, I want you to listen, cause u can make an amazing game here, and this is important to me that you do that.
PROS:

1) You can make a dramedy out of this, it has sad vibes and it has funny vibes all over it
2) Portrait art is perfect! I like the various expressions, especially during the scene outside the bar
3) The music is fitting as well, and the whole case by case concept to progress the story is fantastic and should be kept
4) I really like the shots (camera angles) and the pace!!

CONS:

1) The font is not bad but not perfect either, u could find a better font imho
2) You need to spend the time to make everything like the portraits, you really do, it will make the game from a-okayish, to perfect. Given the humor and the storyline, I will gladly pay 4-8 bucks for this as it is, but I think it would really make the game shine if you spent the time to work on your characters and your backgrounds. That scene for example at the bar, works wonders, because it's all in that style. Even if the animation is clunky it's tons better than the rest of the game

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Asephy

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 13/06/2019 23:44:03
Alright, I want you to listen, cause u can make an amazing game here, and this is important to me that you do that.
PROS:

1) You can make a dramedy out of this, it has sad vibes and it has funny vibes all over it
2) Portrait art is perfect! I like the various expressions, especially during the scene outside the bar
3) The music is fitting as well, and the whole case by case concept to progress the story is fantastic and should be kept
4) I really like the shots (camera angles) and the pace!!

CONS:

1) The font is not bad but not perfect either, u could find a better font imho
2) You need to spend the time to make everything like the portraits, you really do, it will make the game from a-okayish, to perfect. Given the humor and the storyline, I will gladly pay 4-8 bucks for this as it is, but I think it would really make the game shine if you spent the time to work on your characters and your backgrounds. That scene for example at the bar, works wonders, because it's all in that style. Even if the animation is clunky it's tons better than the rest of the game

Thanks for all the feedback man I appreciate it. Only problem is I can't do the graphics bit cause i feel I just don't have the time nor patience haha. Thanks tho.

VampireWombat

After reading the comments and actually getting around to playing the demo, I'd be willing to do the graphics for you if you're interested.

Asephy

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 14/06/2019 14:30:02
After reading the comments and actually getting around to playing the demo, I'd be willing to do the graphics for you if you're interested.

Hey thanks man, I appreciate the offer. And honestly I'd love to, BUT I have to move in couple of days to a place where I can't really access my computer or internet for a while. When I get to a stable condition and able to work on the game I'll pm you to see if you'd still like to.  (laugh)

On another note Chapter - 01 has been released for download! It's the last thing you'll get from me in while lol
Check it out!

VampireWombat

Quote from: Asephy on Sat 15/06/2019 03:15:40
Hey thanks man, I appreciate the offer. And honestly I'd love to, BUT I have to move in couple of days to a place where I can't really access my computer or internet for a while. When I get to a stable condition and able to work on the game I'll pm you to see if you'd still like to.  (laugh)
Understandable. Good luck with the move.

Dualnames

I am 100% convinced you have a fantastic game here <3 I loved chapter 1!! MOAR PLZ <3
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

qptain Nemo

Asephy

Quote from: qptain Nemo on Sun 16/06/2019 00:34:01
What a good game. :')
Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 15/06/2019 21:52:11
I am 100% convinced you have a fantastic game here <3 I loved chapter 1!! MOAR PLZ <3

Thanks guys. Development will slow down for a while, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^^

selmiak

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk