The Mortifer

Started by Marion, Wed 27/02/2019 11:39:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

Hi everyone ! I am working on my new point & click adventure with Adventure Game Studio : "The Mortifer". I use "The Sims 4" for the graphics part. It tells the story of three young vampires in a fantasy world, who will try to save their family. You will have to take care of your hunger for blood, avoid the guards, and explore about 50 screens. I hope you will enjoy it. Here are the first screenshots :)

Danvzare

Looks interesting. Certainly the first game I've ever seen use pre-rendered Sims graphics.
Any more information you can give though such as how much you've done, how much you think you might have left to do?

Marion

That's not the first time I use The Sims for graphics, but I was using the first game before, that's the first time I use the 4 :)
I am currently working on the last rooms, and writing the story. All the sprites and animations are made.

Marion

New screenshots : the hunting game :)

milkanannan

Looks really cool, dude. The style reminds me of the Phantasmagoria and 7th Guest days.

Blondbraid

Using sims sure is a novel choice, it'll be interesting to see the finished game!

Marion

Thank you, I am working on it, it goes on well :)

Tampere

Lovely job, Marion! Vive la grande tasse bleue!

Marion

Thank you very much !  :-* :-*

Mandle

This looks like something I would play the shit out of!

Marion

Thank you :)
Here is another screenshot. Jehan Mortifer has to sing for a powerful family's friend.

Marion

Beta-testing done ! Now I only have to give it to my english translator and after that I will be able to release the game :)

Marion

Hi everyone. I were not able to add my game "The Mortifer" because Electronic Arts didn't allow me to use "The Sims" for my games...
So I have to keep it only on my website, I can't add it on other websites. I also did not translate it.
Here is the only link to download the game, but it is only in French : https://marionpoinsot.fr/video/2019/07/14/nous-les-mortifer/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk