Vivarium

Started by Gepard, Thu 14/03/2019 20:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Gepard

It has been some time since my last "game" Pandor and the idea of an idle game, that you just watch as you would with an aquarium kept bugging me. That's why I got back to the original idea of a spaceship that landed on an alien planet and is now collecting samples. This little piece is mainly about the life of the crew. There's the captain, the medic, engineer and two scientists... Oh and a cat! Tomcat, to be accurate (his name is Kitter).

Yes, YES! There is danger. Occasionally. Monsters and stuff...

When will it be ready? Well, sounds are done, graphics are done, scripting almost done sooo.... It's a mystery.

See you soon!
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Jack

Cool! Very interesting.

Darth Mandarb

Please review the rules and update your post accordingly!

Retro Wolf

Cute graphics! It takes skill to go super low res and still have the detail required to understand what's going on in the picture.
Good luck with the project!

Gepard

Thank you everyone, working hard so you will like the game. Only one screenshot though as the game is literally one room only. Sorry...
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Darth Mandarb

3) A minimum of two (in-game) screenshots must be available.
If you aren't far enough to be able to take different screenshots, don't post yet!  We know some of you don't want to show too much of the game, but two screenies isn't too much to ask!  Please note that splash screens and options/menu screens don't count as 1 of the 2.  They must be actual screenshots of 2 (or more) different backgrounds.
Sub-Rule - If you are creating a one-room game you need only post one in-game screenshot (obviously as there wouldn't be another) and in this case you can use a title/splash screen (or the same screen with a GUI showing or something) as the second

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk