The Greenroom - An Escape Room Adventure

Started by GwendolynYamashita, Sat 16/03/2019 10:04:07

Previous topic - Next topic

GwendolynYamashita

Hello fellow AGSers!

I made a short game to try out the editor. If you'd like please try it out and tell me what you think  :)

The setting is inspired by Cube Escape: Paradox (which is great, you should check it out!) and the art style is heavily inspired by The Darkside Detective (which is also great and you should check it out!).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little venture of mine into AGS territory!

Here's the link: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2334/

Mandle

The Darkside Detective is awesome! And this look a bit awesome too!

Shadow1000

That was fun! Nice graphics/animations and sound. Nice, creative puzzles. It took about 10 minutes to solve. Great first game.

GwendolynYamashita

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 16/03/2019 15:58:43
The Darkside Detective is awesome! And this look a bit awesome too!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I still have a ways to go and I'm going into more original content with my current project!

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 17/03/2019 05:02:34
That was fun! Nice graphics/animations and sound. Nice, creative puzzles. It took about 10 minutes to solve. Great first game.

Whoa, thank you so much  ;-D ! I'm so glad you liked it!

Matti

Cute first game  :)

I'd prefered a faster walking speed and that there'd be no talk-to cursor (which makes the cycling more tedious than necessary).

GwendolynYamashita

Quote from: Matti on Mon 18/03/2019 13:59:15
Cute first game  :)

I'd prefered a faster walking speed and that there'd be no talk-to cursor (which makes the cycling more tedious than necessary).

Thank you   ;-D ! I apparently love slow walking cycles since I always set them to too slow, thanks for telling me! And yeah, I was too intimidated to change anything with the interface, but I definitely agree about the talk-to cursor. I'll definitely tinker with the interface for my next project.

Cassiebsg

Nice little game, took me less than 10 minutes.  (nod)
Nice puzzles.

Tip: You can speed up the game in the settings if it's too slow for you.  ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

GwendolynYamashita

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 18/03/2019 18:50:14
Nice little game, took me less than 10 minutes.  (nod)
Nice puzzles.

Tip: You can speed up the game in the settings if it's too slow for you.  ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it  ;-D!

Blondbraid

For a first-time AGS adventure it's pretty good, and the puzzles are nice. Good work!  :)

GwendolynYamashita

Quote from: Blondbraid on Tue 19/03/2019 10:48:16
For a first-time AGS adventure it's pretty good, and the puzzles are nice. Good work!  :)

Thank you  ;-D!

KyriakosCH

Yay, I escaped!

Nice for a first game, looking forward to your next one :)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

josiah1221

Nice game and some really great inspiration there! I hope to see more like this in the future.  (nod)

GwendolynYamashita

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Thu 21/03/2019 22:37:25
Yay, I escaped!

Nice for a first game, looking forward to your next one :)

Congratulations  :-D! Thank you, I'm already working hard on my next project and hope to announce it soon!

Quote from: josiah1221 on Fri 22/03/2019 02:06:08
Nice game and some really great inspiration there! I hope to see more like this in the future.  (nod)

Thank you  ;-D! My next project will have a completely different setting, but I hope to deliver on the same level of puzzle quality.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk