David and the search off creativate - Português

Started by igoridalo, Tue 02/04/2019 20:26:56

Previous topic - Next topic

igoridalo

Hello people of AGS Community so i redo the game em thats the file now!!! and this is the picture of the protagonist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qhtOfGJknZTTO1hMCaV_PfHjf7bGa-pb/view?usp=sharing (Made SOme changes) (its open now!!!!!)

So i made this game to a college project, but the narrative i I had already done in another course

this is the narrative

Once upon a time there was an animated brain called David, working in an office that did not require creativity, every day the same thing, monotonous, repetitive and exhausting work.
Until one day his boss named Cain demanded a different job, David needed to go to the Library and get a stamp of the librarian, whose name was creativity.
Upon arriving at the library, David was charmed with creativity, a lively lamp, which left him enthused and sure that she would be the great love of his life.
David and creativity fell in love, Cain, father of Creativity and David's boss, did not like to see them together, showed a feeling of fury and his appearance became increasingly strange, left no shadow of a doubt that he was a being of evil , ugly and dirty. Outraged, Cain decided to hide his daughter to end their happiness.
The absence of creativity left David desolate, he did not realize she was abducted by Cain, wondering why she abandoned him. Until one day an old wise brain named Divad meets David and says: _To rediscover his beloved creativity you will have to go on a journey, go through various approvals, get the gauntlet of creativity and defeat Cain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes !!! i'm a robot!!!
thats true !!!

Slasher

Shadow1000

Igor:

I've been playing the game and I like the idea. However most people on this forum don't understand Portuguese.

As Slasher pointed out, there's a number of rules that have to be followed before posting, so if you don't understand English, maybe someone can help you comply? It really is a cute and creative game so I hope you don't give up!

Boa sorte!

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 05/04/2019 16:52:34
Se necessitas de ajuda diz.  :)

Você tentou jogar...? Acho que eles falam com sotaque nordestino, né?

Cassiebsg

Não tiro jogos onde apenas há um link... No mínimo deve ter uma imagem para mim.  :-\

LimpingFish

Yeah, this thread is going to need a bit of an update.

An image would be helpful, and a brief description of what the game is about, as some people may indeed be hesitant of clicking on a link with no accompanying information.If the OP has limited English, perhaps one of our Portuguese-fluent users could post a reply indicating what needs to be added?

I'll hold off on a thread lock, to give the OP time to make the required edits.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Shadow1000

@Limpingfish: Looking at Igor's profile, it seems that he came to the forum, posted and hasn't logged back in. I can explain the rules in Portuguese but it's probably not worth it...

Shadow1000

Quote from: igoridalo on Fri 12/04/2019 15:14:13
Hello people of AGS Community so i redo the game em thats the file now!!! and this is the picture of the protagonist
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EyujnySmB05IXecCcv3kfziSU2Bv4wJo/view?usp=sharing

And yes !!! i'm a robot!!!
thats true !!!

Oi, Igor!

Eu gostei do jogo.

Porém, tem algumas regras aqui. Você leu e entendeu as regras?

Você tem que postar pelo menos uma imagem e uma descrição do jogo. Além disso, ninguém sabe que o jogo é em português! Falantes de inglês não podem jogar...

Obrigado

igoridalo

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 12/04/2019 16:31:14
Oi, Igor!

Eu gostei o jogo.

Porém, tem algumas regras aqui. Você leu e entendeu as regras?

Você tem que postar pelo menos uma imagem e uma descrição do jogo. Além disso, ninguém sabe que o jogo é em português! Falantes de inglês não podem jogar...

Obrigado

Yeap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow1000

Quote from: igoridalo on Fri 12/04/2019 16:40:07
Yeap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obrigado! :)

Mas não dá pra entender a descrição :(

Se quiser, manda a descrição pra mim em português e vou traduzer quando puder...

igoridalo

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 05/04/2019 17:03:42

Nordestino ? ahauhhuahuahuahua não para min não pareceu, só parece meio robotico as vozes

Shadow1000

Quote from: igoridalo on Fri 12/04/2019 16:45:41

Nordestino ? ahauhhuahuahuahua não para min não pareceu, só parece meio robotico as vozes

Então, onde vc mora...?

Cassiebsg

@igoridalo

Falta uma imagem do jogo (screenshot) na descrição.
E o tópico deve conter o idioma do jogo, no caso de não ser em Inglês. Edita o primeiro post e altera o nome do jogo para David and the search off creativate - Português.

E bem vindo ao forum.

igoridalo

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 12/04/2019 16:47:16

Então, onde vc mora...?

Minas Gerais, Araguari

igoridalo

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 12/04/2019 20:23:22
@igoridalo

Falta uma imagem do jogo (screenshot) na descrição.
E o tópico deve conter o idioma do jogo, no caso de não ser em Inglês. Edita o primeiro post e altera o nome do jogo para David and the search off creativate - Português.

E bem vindo ao forum.

ty

henrikes

So cool, never knew this community had so many Portuguese speakers :)

Um abraço a todos os falantes da maravilhosa lingua de Camões ;)

igoridalo

Quote from: henrikes on Sat 13/04/2019 11:37:05

Nice!!!!
and this is the upgrade game link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qhtOfGJknZTTO1hMCaV_PfHjf7bGa-pb/view?usp=sharing (Made SOme changes) (its open now!!!!!)

Shadow1000

Quote from: igoridalo on Sat 13/04/2019 08:27:50
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 12/04/2019 16:47:16

Então, onde vc mora...?

Minas Gerais, Araguari

Nossa! Que legal!

...e seja bem-vindo....

Shadow1000

Quote from: henrikes on Sat 13/04/2019 11:37:05

Você também? De onde você é?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk