AGS WEREWOLF GAME 4 (Phase: End Discussion)

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 05/04/2019 15:31:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Well, it's pretty damn simple!

We need to lynch someone so:

Vote to lynch: Privateer Puddin'

VampireWombat

Very well...

Privateer Puddin'

Haha boy, do we have a fibber somewhere.

I don't know if he's been mislead, or is scum himself, but

Vote to lynch: Kastchey

First night, I scanned Riaise (passenger) and Josiah (doctor) as they were keeping their heads down. I wish Josiah had ID'd himself, even if just so the second scan wasn't wasted.

Kastchey

Thanks VW... I was whipping up that post on a dying phone in between work so I forgot to bold my vote.

And no, I don't know if it is best, not really. I may have done the wrong call, because it would be awfully convenient for the scum team to contact a random person now to accuse someone else, given there is only 3 of us, 2 of which are Passengers so we have no rational way to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth. But if I am to be blamed for losing the game for the good team, then so be it...

I mean, not bad in the way that I feel offended by your lynch vote because if you are not scum and I'm being played, then you have all the reasons to suspect me.
I'll think about this a bit more because your comment about Josiah makes sense to me, but as I said, everyone can say anything they like at this point so if anything, I feel I kind of suck at this game.

Privateer Puddin'

Yes! Feel bad!

I doubt I'm going to turn this around at this late time. I wish I had more to offer, but alas them's the scans. I'll spend me last moments reviewing you 3s comments, because 1 of you is innocent, and 2 of ya are darn dirty shapeshifters!

VampireWombat

All I can for myself is that I have no agenda and no one has contacted me.
And unfortunately I have no reason to believe anyone is anything at this moment. I just know that if no action is taken then we humans will definitely lose.
Though if the aliens were planning well, they would have been best to stay quiet and win due to indecision...

Riaise

So, PP, why didn't you message me after the first scan to prove (at least to me) that you're the psychic?

Privateer Puddin'

Has there been a lot of PMing going on? I feel left out :(

Didn't think to, to be honest. If I received such a PM, even if someone was guessing even with a risky 2/6 passengers, I'd question it more than trust it.

Privateer Puddin'

No worries @VampireWombat, unless you're a shape shifter!

Think it's just a failure of josiah and myself, we haven't played our roles to the maximum. Maybe if I saw Kastchey's initial post earlier I would have tried to wriggle out of it without doing a role reveal, but I came back with 2 votes against me already.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 03/05/2019 19:25:43
Though if the aliens were planning well, they would have been best to stay quiet and win due to indecision...

Maybe that would have been too boring/easy for them so they just decided to stir things up?

But yeah, 9 times out of 10, the real aliens would have just done nothing as the odds are on their side from the start.

The fact that Privateer Puddin' is only doing this whole "I'm the real Psychic" thing due to the dubious claim that the aliens have PM'd someone pretending to be the Psychic makes me think it's very unlikely that this is what is really going on.

The simplest answer is that Privateer Puddin' got busted by the Psychic and is doing the last ditch claim of power role (quite well too) to escape death.

Now, why would the Psychic trust just anyone to PM and relate the info to?

Well, how else would they get the info out?

The good side needs the info to survive or it's game over.

The Psychic can either come out on their own and tell it, which is an immediate death sentence knowing that the Doctor is dead.

OR the Psychic can contact someone out of the blue to reveal it and have a chance of hitting a good team member and then the info gets out.

OR they might hit a scum team member and if that person doesn't post the info the Psychic can come forward before the end of the day exposing BOTH scum members and hope there is enough time for votes to come in.

SO I'd say it's at least 80% that Privateer Puddin' IS scum.

Kastchey probably isn't scum, but could be scum and be just throwing his team member under the bus, or could even be the real Psychic using a ploy to hide detection, although I'd think he is smart enough to PM someone else if that was the case as in the above-mentioned scenario.

OR I could be completely wrong and we just lose the game right here and now, who knows in a game with this few members, but I think the odds are on our side.

Kastchey

Okay... so me and Riaise have talked things through and came to a common conclusion that our enemy is elsewhere.

Mandle, I genuinely think you are a wonderful person outside of the tactical battle, but what you say makes most sense if you are lying and are on the evil team.

There are some reasons to doubt what Privateer Puddin' said as well, but he is making a more compelling case so...

Vote to lynch: Mandle

(PS. I trust Riaise, but if it turns out she does not deliver her vote for any reason then I will change mine back to Privateer Puddin' to avoid canceling the lynch, as no lynch would have ended in a 2-2 scenario and the only certain way for the scum to win)

Riaise

Well, Tim, as much as I've enjoyed your company the snoring and farting has to stop.

(And I'd like to apologise to everyone if I'm wrong. There's a possibility that Kastchey is a shapeshifter, or that Mandle is telling the truth and it's PP and VW who are the shapeshifters, but from what I can see all the evidence points to Mandle. So that's what I'm going with.)

VampireWombat

As sincere as  Privateer Puddin' sounded and the other changes...

Privateer Puddin'

Yep, everything that's come to light points to this:

Mandle

Oh, nice last minute switch, guys.

Well, you're going to find out that I'm the Psychic and trusted Kastchey via PM to inform you all that Privateer Puddin' is a shape-shifter.

It looks like Kastchey has either been tricked or is also a shape-shifter.

It's not going to matter anyway because it's game-over after this night.

My vote stands on Privateer Puddin' and unless you all switch back to him it's game over.

By the way, I can also come clean now and admit that I missed the first scan on the first night phase just from being too busy in RL with cleaning and closing my school and you can see that my assumptions that the Psychic must have just "trusted" someone by chance reflect the actual situation, instead of the Psychic having contacted a trusted scanned member from night one.

If that is the inconsistency in what I said that was noticed then there's the explanation.

Oh, well, either way... GG

Mandle

Also: No need for apologies or anything after you lynch me, just send congratulations only to the scum team for a job well done, especially Privateer Puddin' for playing the "No, I'm the Psychic" card so convincingly to save himself and his team.

I gotta admit that I would probably have believed him as well.

Riaise

For me, the main inconsistency is why you decided to trust Kastchey with the information after you accused him of being a shapeshifter. Where did your doubts about him go? Why didn't you trust me or VW with the information instead? It doesn't make sense to me that you'd choose to share this information with someone you'd previously suspected.

Mandle

Quote from: Riaise on Sat 04/05/2019 15:20:21
For me, the main inconsistency is why you decided to trust Kastchey with the information after you accused him of being a shapeshifter. Where did your doubts about him go? Why didn't you trust me or VW with the information instead? It doesn't make sense to me that you'd choose to share this information with someone you'd previously suspected.

I didn't really suspect Kastchey. It was a ploy to get a bandwagon started on Day One and see who jumped on it.

Anyway, Kastchey PM'd me after that and I didn't trust him at first but then I did a little bit.

By the time I had scanned Privateer Puddin' as scum on the second night it didn't matter anymore.

I didn't know who to trust so I went with my gut and trusted Kastchey.

It didn't matter because if he didn't reveal my info then I would just have come out as Psychic and we would have known who both scum were right then and there.

It actually took him a while to reveal the info and I was getting nervous but it turned out he was at work, or that's the story I got from him.

Mandle

Hmmmm, I am starting to think that the real reason it took a while for Kastchey to release my info, even though he had PM'd me telling me he would do it ASAP, was because it took him some time to contact Privateer Puddin' and for them to put their plan together that Privateer Puddin' would come out as the Psychic after Kastchey outed him to avoid the exact scenario I just described above which would have exposed both of them.

Mandle

Well, the game will potentially end anytime 30 minutes from now or so if people don't switch back their votes.

I'm dead this night phase anyway if a miracle happens and the votes do swing back so best of luck to all in that event and just accent my snarky last words that were intended for roleplay (but also contain the information about Privateer Puddin' being a shapeshifter)...

GG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk