AGS WEREWOLF GAME 4 (Phase: End Discussion)

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 05/04/2019 15:31:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

*accept (not accent)

(dammit... typing too fast because my heart is going a mile a minute right now)

Riaise

I thought I'd figured it all out earlier, and now I'm unsure again. This game really gets inside my head.

VampireWombat

OOC: I have no idea who to trust. If Mandle is being truthful, why choose to be a completely unlikable character?

At this point I'm just leaving my vote as is since I figure the game is over either way and the only person I know can be trusted is me...

I say let the aliens have the ship if they can act more human than the actual humans.

Mandle

Hahaha I just sent this PM to Riaise but thought it worth mentioning here:

Finally: Do you really think I would have let inconsistencies slip through if I was scum?

That only happens when I am being stupid as an honest player and NOT thinking everything through in advance. LOL

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 04/05/2019 15:49:06
If Mandle is being truthful, why choose to be a completely unlikable character?

Would I have done that if I was scum? Hmmmm, I probably would have actually for the reverse-psychology of it, so nevermind.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 04/05/2019 15:49:06
At this point I'm just leaving my vote as is since I figure the game is over either way

What do you mean "either way"?

If I'm telling the truth and we kill Privateer Puddin', THE SCUM I SCANNED, then the game is not over.

Mandle

6 minutes left until potential game over, guys...

Mandle

You now have 5 minutes left to reach minimum safe voting status...

Mandle

You now have 4 minutes left to reach minimum safe voting status...

Mandle

You now have 3 minutes left to reach minimum safe voting status...

Mandle

You now have 2 minutes left to reach minimum safe voting status...

VampireWombat

I have no idea at this point. All I know is that if you are telling the truth, you screwed up several places along the way.  But I do believe you are panicking...
And it's getting annoying to try to respond when each time I hit post it tells me you posted again.
This is now the 4th time.

Mandle

You now have 1 minute left to reach minimum safe voting status...

VampireWombat

Well, you wasted any time you had to convince me by doing countdown...

Riaise

If VampireWombat isn't going to change his vote, then changing mine won't make a difference anyway.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 04/05/2019 15:58:26
All I know is that if you are telling the truth, you screwed up several places along the way.

Trust me, I don't screw up when I play the scum because I think everything through ahead of time.

VampireWombat

But why would you screw up when being the psychic?

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 04/05/2019 16:00:06
Well, you wasted any time you had to convince me by doing countdown...

That was an Aliens reference for fun.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 04/05/2019 16:01:44
But why would you screw up when being the psychic?

I only had one scan because I missed the first night due to RL busy-busy. And when I got the info on PP on the second night I sent it straight out to Kastchey. He can verify how fast I sent it out.

VampireWombat

Sorry, but if it's true then you tried too little too late to fix things.

But I see this current game as a test and to hopefully get us used to playing these games again. And hopefully it can be used as reference for what not to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk