[AGS HELP FOUND] Looking for Background artists and Character artists

Started by Frodo, Sat 27/04/2019 20:29:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Hey Guys.   :smiley:

I've been using these forums since... forever!  But I'm finally ready to attempt my first AGS game.  I just need some help...   :cool:

Project Title:
I Wanna Rock 'N' Roll All Night

Details:
An adventure game about a rock fan who wins an all-expenses trip to spend the afternoon with his favourite band, UpTempo Maniacs. 
The band will also play an exclusive live set, just for you.  But things don't exactly go smoothly...

Positions Available:
The game runs at 640x480.
I'm looking for someone to help with backgrounds, characters, and inventory items.    -   VampireWombat has kindly agreed.   :grin:
As you can see, my art skills are... non existent (lol)!    :tongue:

Jason meets the band manager

Jason and Abby watching some TV

The game takes place in a mansion, with 36 rooms spread over 4 Floors. 
There are 8 characters that need to walk in 4 directions. 

Deadline:
When it's ready.  There's no hurry. 

Comments:
I'm looking for a style that's slightly cartoony, so... nothing too realistic\serious.
A strong colour palette is preferred. 
Maybe something like Fran Bow, or Monkey Island?
But I'm open to ideas.  Most of the characters are rockers, if that helps. 

This will be a free game, so I cannot pay you.  But you will, of course, get credit for your art.
If you're interested, please either post here, or PM me. 

VampireWombat

Sounds interesting. I'm willing to develop an art style specifically for the game. Working on something without the month restriction of MAGs could be a nice change of things. I can also do GUIs and cursors if needed.

Frodo

Hey Wombat.    :smiley:

Saw your artwork, and I love it!   :cheesy:   Would really love if you would do the backgrounds & characters.    :cheesy: :cheesy:

I'm sending you a PM with more details about the game.   :wink:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk