Animal Cruelty - Demo available

Started by Fanomatic, Mon 06/05/2019 19:30:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Fanomatic

QuotePlayed it. 
LOVED it!   :cheesy:

Excellent story, with lots of funny dialogue and amazing art. 

Can't wait to see more of it.   :grin:

Thanks, I will keep working on it! ;-D

Slight update. I decided to use itch.io to host the game instead of using my Google drive. It gives a more serious impression and gives me better overview of the project. :)

The Great Underground Empire

Fantastic art and animations, great dialogue.  Would make for a great full game.

One tiny suggestion:

Spoiler
Assign hotspots for the characters to walk to that keep them in full view of each other when talking.  When the guinea pig first talks to Fuzzy, he walks directly in front of Fuzzy so the zombie hand is completely blocking the view of Fuzzy.  Maybe set the hotspot to the left of Fuzzy, facing him.  Same thing with talking to Sarah - the characters walk behind the cell door bars where you can't see them.  Cheat the hotspot so they're standing in full view to the right of the bars, even though they could walk closer.
[close]

Fanomatic

Thanks! Yes, the hotspot thing is an issue I'm still working on. ;)

Fanomatic

The talk position issue has now been fixed. Thanks for reminding me PlayPretend :)

The player characters now stand in more sensible positions when talking to Sarah. Also Five stands in a set position when talking to Fuzzy until you've 'activated' him. I found an old thread where Khris had come up with an elegant solution to the problem, so once more, big thanks to him. ;)

There's now a new version, "Animal Cruelty Demo 1.2" on itch.io that can be reached from the first page, or from the link below:

https://fanomatic.itch.io/animal-cruelty-demo

I'm currently in the planning phase for the full game. Time to weave all those loose ideas together!

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Fanomatic

QuoteThe demo was very cool :)

Cheers! Glad you like it!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk