I do Youtube videos now. Let me know what you think!

Started by Icey, Fri 10/05/2019 03:48:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

Hey'a everyone! It's admittedly been a while since I've posted here haha  :grin:
I think it's worth saying that I've been doing a ton changing around and while I'm still on my game kick I've now also started Youtube.
It's obviously different than making games in AGS, but it's a lot of fun!

I'm currently doing this animated show called Bear Boy and I just recently did a video interview with an indie developer who's working on a game called Breeze in the Clouds.

I felt like this would be a nice place to share the video as well. I'm always looking for feedback, so feel free to leave a comment about what you liked and didn't like and I'll try to incorporate that into my next interview!

Video Here

Ghost

That was well worth watching. You did a nice job with the "virtual setting" there, I wouldn't mind seeing more of that sort of indie introspective  (nod)

Icey

Thanks, Ghost! I put a lot of effort into trying to make a welcoming space that feels inviting for the viewer, along with the slight shakey cam helps make shots feel more lively.
I tackle a bunch of different type of videos, but this is definitely my proudest work yet. Here's to hoping the next interview will be just as good.

Retro Wolf

I think the format has potential, get the right guests on there and it could be quite successful.
You've certainly got the right voice for it.

Icey

Thanks, Wolf! I've got a couple more of these styled videos lined up to be made, so hopefully I keep getting good engaging guest to keep things lively and interesting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk